ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 71 of 71
« First < 21616768697071
Nzoner's Game Room>Who should we trade for if Rice is out?
Titty Meat 03:10 PM 09-29-2024
Discuss...
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 07:41 AM Today
So.... from where I sit:

- Mahomes with his best overall game of the season last night ~ more important than any receiver takeaways

- Worthy continues to be the legitimate deep threat the offense needs (should have had almost 90 yards in pass interference penalties alone)

- JuJu still has the juice to be Diet Rashee. His chemistry with Mahomes is real and we can get by with what he brings in that role when Mahomes is playing better.

- Watson is Watson, does the dirty work and usually good for one nice play per game.

- Kelce still has it. Load needs to be managed a little so he is ready for the 'yoffs, but he is going to be the key piece in the passing game still.

- Hardman is showing his value again with the gadgety stuff, way better than what Skyy was giving before losing his role.

All we need is another man beater. A WR who can beat teams that try to just man us up all game with doubles on Kelce and Worthy.

Insert Amari Cooper or Diontae Johnson. The exact type of WR they both are.
[Reply]
TEX 08:40 AM Today
Originally Posted by Chris Meck:
Yeah, Cooper is the first call.
Yep. Not sure if Cleveland has given up on the season yet, but they should.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 09:01 AM Today
Originally Posted by TEX:
Yep. Not sure if Cleveland has given up on the season yet, but they should.
At this point Watson isn’t just collecting paychecks. He’s locker room poison. Which is a choice for a guy whose organization has stuck their neck out for him. It would be an unprecedented move but if I’m Cleveland, I start today on clearing as much room to pay Watson off as quickly as possible. Since I don’t think they have the out of his contract for misconduct as they think they have. Fire sale and collect a bunch of picks. Free up cap space. Build a young team to be ready as soon as Watson is paid off

I read somewhere that cooper has had about 50% of his passes off target. That is just bonkers. Awful even for a bad qb let alone a starting $250m qb
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 01:09 PM Today

Sources: #Chiefs WR Rashee Rice underwent successful LCL surgery today with Dr. Cooper and will miss the remainder of the regular season. A full recovery is expected.

There was also a repair done to Rice’s hamstring tendon, and I’m told there was no structural damage or tears to… pic.twitter.com/pdGOCPWpT1

— Jordan Schultz (@Schultz_Report) October 8, 2024

[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 01:10 PM Today
Miss the remainder of the regular season, you say?
[Reply]
Dunerdr 01:11 PM Today
Originally Posted by Sassy Squatch:
Miss the remainder of the regular season, you say?
Leaves the door open just enough.
[Reply]
staylor26 01:13 PM Today
Posted that in the other Rice thread. Really makes me feel better that we can get 1 back if Rice and Hollywood both have a shot to return for the playoffs. We'd be more than fine with even one of those guys IMO.
[Reply]
smithandrew051 01:17 PM Today
If nothing else, it’s still positive to hear that the damage wasn’t catastrophic.

Would’ve really sucked to have a Fisher or Schwartz injury here where we lost a guy that we might be counting on long term.
[Reply]
Page 71 of 71
« First < 21616768697071
Up