ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 49 of 49
« First < 394546474849
Nzoner's Game Room>Schefter: Hopkins to Chiefs
Pooch 04:50 AM Yesterday
Let’s go

It’s happening: Titans and Chiefs are working to finalize a trade that would send WR DeAndre Hopkins to Kansas City, league sources tell ESPN. pic.twitter.com/aEeKEgI2D8

— Adam Schefter (@AdamSchefter) October 23, 2024

Sources: #Titans WR DeAndre Hopkins is being traded to the #Chiefs in exchange for a 5th rounder that can get to a fourth rounder. Deal is being finalized.

A key veteran who could be the final piece, Hopkins name has been hot in the trade market. Now, he lands with the champs. pic.twitter.com/GRvRbUwux6

— Ian Rapoport (@RapSheet) October 23, 2024

[Reply]
DJ's left nut 11:14 AM Today
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501:
Yeah if he was 100% healthy I agree, I just wonder if conserving him early for health reasons is a good excuse to ease him in. I’m good with it either way.
He played 70% of Tennessees snaps last game and that's about a full boat for a skill position player his age.

I figure he's about as healthy as he's likely to be this season at this point.
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 11:16 AM Today
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19:
Me thinks this Skyy move is actually about the next WR they are bringing in just as much as it is about D-Hop

We still only got four healthy WRs rostered entering Sunday and that included Hopkins.
Ross is reported as someone they will elevate to the 53.
[Reply]
KC Hawks 11:17 AM Today
Hopkins will wear #8
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 11:17 AM Today
Originally Posted by DRM08:
I’m not expecting D-Hop at age 32 on a questionable knee to be some kind of unbelievable player like he was 5+ years ago. I’ll just be happy if he catches the ball when he’s open and the ball hits him in the hands. That is a major upgrade over Toney & Skyy.
He can still run routes and get open enough, throw him the ball and watch him go get it, always been that way.
[Reply]
Mecca 11:18 AM Today
If they are elevating Ross over Remigio when Skyy is down then they think Remigio is a turd..having Hopkins and Ross on the same roster, we goin jump ball offense?
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 11:18 AM Today
Mahomes biggest issue has been receivers that can't catch and bat balls up in the air, Dhop fixes this.
[Reply]
RedinTexas 11:21 AM Today
Originally Posted by Imon Yourside:
Mahomes biggest issue has been receivers that can't catch and bat balls up in the air, Dhop fixes this.
Yep. Skyy Moore has a catch radius of 10 yards. If anyone is within 10 yards of him, he can't catch it.
[Reply]
Page 49 of 49
« First < 394546474849
Up