ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 5 of 5
< 12345
Nzoner's Game Room>Let's Talk about the 49ers
SHOWTIME 02:08 PM Yesterday
Last time we met...

MECOLE HARDMAN WINS THE SUPER BOWL FOR THE CHIEFS.

BACK TO BACK FOR PATRICK MAHOMES.pic.twitter.com/euv1CsHzxk

— Ari Meirov (@MySportsUpdate) February 12, 2024

[Reply]
crayzkirk 07:55 AM Today
I have a feeling that this will be Skyy Moore's coming out party.

Okay, maybe I should have that second up of coffee before posting...
[Reply]
9erEmpire84 07:55 AM Today
Originally Posted by Direckshun:
I'd like to know what their RB situation is going to be next week.

If they're on their 3rd RB, then that means they're going to be facing us down one-dimensionally, which is lethal against Spags. I don't care who their receivers are. Spags will eat you alive. The 49ers do not have a very good OL, so Spags can reasonably drop everyone and assume Jones/Wharton/Karlaftis will get home.

Even with a guru like Shanahan designing plays, the 49ers will only put up about 20 points, give or take. Maybe not even that much.

And I don't even care what the other side of the ball looks like: Mahomes/Reid can get to 21 -- the 49ers actually have been giving up 21 a game almost exactly. The 49ers have fantastic defensive personnel at all three levels but their DC, Nick Sorensen, is not a force multiplier. He's not a mastermind, he simply relies on his great talent across the D to beat you. Wilks was better than him.

Shanahan's offense is just not going to be enough without Mason or McCaffrey. Kittle and Juszczyk are the only players that I think can give the Chiefs fits, given the Chiefs' defensive tendencies, but now that Bolton looks All World, I don't even know if they can do that.

Chiefs 24, 49ers 20.
Our running game will be just fine. We are never one dimensional let’s be honest. Our biggest weakness is our offensive line but with that said Purdy is sneaky athletic and can reset the pocket pretty consistently.
[Reply]
Marcellus 07:56 AM Today
Originally Posted by 9erEmpire84:
Our running game will be just fine. We are never one dimensional let’s be honest. Our biggest weakness is our offensive line but with that said Purdy is sneaky athletic and can reset the pocket pretty consistently.
Your running game won't exist, Chiefs are giving up like 60 yards a game to elite RB's and you will be on some dude we have never heard of.
[Reply]
Page 5 of 5
< 12345
Up