ChiefsPlanet Mobile
View Poll Results: Vote for the top-performing unit this week (sans QB)
Running backs 0 0%
Receivers (WR/TE) 1 5.88%
Offensive line 0 0%
Special teams (all facets) 0 0%
Defensive backs 1 5.88%
Linebackers 2 11.76%
Defensive line 13 76.47%
I'm a felon, so I don't think I can vote on this poll. 0 0%
Voters: 17. You may not vote on this poll
Nzoner's Game Room>Unit of the Week - 2024 Week 8 (Raiders)
Rain Man 07:59 PM Yesterday
You know the drill. Who was the top-performing unit in our win over the Raiders?
[Reply]
Rain Man 08:05 PM Yesterday
Tough week to pick, because we had several good individual performances.

Noah Gray was heroic today, and of course Hopkins' debut was impressive even in limited action.

Every defensive lineman made an impressive play.

I hope I'm not starting to take Butker for granted.

But overall? The linebackers were all over the field today. Chenal is a delight to watch, and Bolton and Tranquill made some big plays. I'm going with the linebackers today.
[Reply]
Womble 08:06 PM Yesterday
Close one between the DL and LBs. DL just edges it for me.
[Reply]
smithandrew051 08:10 PM Yesterday
DL.

Like 5 sacks and 8 hits on the QB. Granted, some of those were LBs and DBs, but they did their part.

Absolutely suffocated the run game too.

George has turned it up lately.
[Reply]
2bikemike 08:12 PM Yesterday
That goal line stand was a thing of beauty!
[Reply]
PHOG 08:12 PM Yesterday
Dang it, meant to click defensive line, but clicked defensive backs. The defensive backs need some help quickly before we face a real QB.
[Reply]
Womble 08:18 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by PHOG:
Dang it, meant to click defensive line, but clicked defensive backs. The defensive backs need some help quickly before we face a real QB.
I was wondering which ****ing moron made that vote. The DBs had a night to forget (although McDuffie and Reid were good as usual).
[Reply]
jjchieffan 08:32 PM Yesterday
I went with the defensive line. Giving up 0 points when an interception gave the Raiders the ball first and goal at the 3 was a thing of beauty.
[Reply]
Rain Man 08:34 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by 2bikemike:
That goal line stand was a thing of beauty!
Originally Posted by jjchieffan:
I went with the defensive line. Giving up 0 points when an interception gave the Raiders the ball first and goal at the 3 was a thing of beauty.
That goal line stand should replace the Hanging Gardens of Babylon as one of the Seven Wonders of the World.
[Reply]
loochy 08:34 PM Yesterday
The DL for that goal line stand. That was awesome and had to be so damn demoralizing for the Raiders.
[Reply]
Womble 08:40 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by Rain Man:
That goal line stand should replace the Hanging Gardens of Babylon as one of the Seven Wonders of the World.
Sorry to be that guy but the hanging gardens of Babylon are one of the Seven Wonders of the Ancient World and only one out of the seven still exists.

The Great Wall of Arrowhead should definitely replace the Great Wall of China in the New 7 Wonders of the World list though.
[Reply]
Why Not? 08:41 PM Yesterday
Let’s be honest, it’s kinda the D line until further notice. They dominate games.
[Reply]
Rain Man 08:44 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by Womble:
Sorry to be that guy but the hanging gardens of Babylon are one of the Seven Wonders of the Ancient World and only one out of the seven still exists.

The Great Wall of Arrowhead should definitely replace the Great Wall of China in the New 7 Wonders of the World list though.
The modern wonders are basically a remake, and remakes are never as good. I'm sticking with the classics, even though I still don't fully understand why the Statue of Zeus made the cut.
[Reply]
Up