Nzoner's Game Room>BURROWHEAD: Bengals talking a lot of sh1ttttt
NIUhuskies 08:39 AM 01-24-2023
I love that are doing this. Probably not smart to poke the bear
Spoiler!

[Reply]
TomBarndtsTwin 07:43 AM Today
Originally Posted by rfaulk34:
Rookie DBs. What can you do...
Overrated #1 WR's. What can you do . . . .

His play (or lack thereof) was just as responsible for that loss (even more, I would argue) than your rookie DB.

Pay the man or be prepared to deal with that nonsense all season long . . . . .
[Reply]
rfaulk34 08:14 AM Today
Originally Posted by mr. tegu:
Burrow did what he always does. Failed in the fourth quarter. Mahomes only had a chance to win with a field goal at the end because on three fourth quarter drives Burrow was responsible for -4 points for the Bengals.
You only won due to Bengals mistakes. Gesicki drops a 1st down pass, 2 plays later fumble. It took your defense to get the lead. Despite a holding and personal foul, Burrow still lead a lead-taking FG. Then Pat does nothing, Bengals get the ball and Iosivas drops a 1st down pass before the 3rd down sack. Then once again Pat does nothing to lead the team to the win. 7th rd rookie DB gets a PI on a 4th and 16 prayer.

Thank your lucky stars for a toe and a prayer to be 2-0. Luck runs out eventually.
[Reply]
IowaHawkeyeChief 08:17 AM Today
You only won due to Bengals mistakes. Gesicki drops a 1st down pass, 2 plays later fumble. It took your defense to get the lead. Despite a holding and personal foul, Burrow still lead a lead-taking FG. Then Pat does nothing, Bengals get the ball and Iosivas drops a 1st down pass before the 3rd down sack. Then once again Pat does nothing to lead the team to the win. 7th rd rookie DB gets a PI on a 4th and 16 prayer.

Thank your lucky stars for a toe and a prayer to be 2-0. Luck runs out eventually.
You are truly a dolt... If it weren't for two bad throws by Patrick you would have been buried. Pat made two uncharacteristic mistakes and you still lost... Ouch. Imagine if we played well. :-)
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 08:20 AM Today

The Chiefs, OTOH, have executed at the highest of levels to this point...
[Reply]
FlaChief58 08:22 AM Today
You only won due to Bengals mistakes.
So we agree that the bungles suck, and will never win a championship. :-)
[Reply]
Bearcat 08:22 AM Today

So, you agree with him?
[Reply]
Bearcat 08:25 AM Today
That game was far closer to some random AFCS TNF match up that I'd turn off before halftime than what I'd consider good football... but the chaos was entertaining and interesting since it was only week two.

Both teams were lucky the other team didn't play far closer to mistake free football and there's very little to take away from it, except being able to laugh at the 0-2 Bengals all week.
[Reply]
Red Dawg 08:27 AM Today

Joe was handed the ball 3 extra times and what did he do with it? Not much of anything. Defense is part of the game, so what if our defense did something to help win. That's their job. Luck runs out? We don't have what we have because of luck. We don't make the big error when it matters. Losers do like your boy Chase and Joe. When is the Bengal's SB win drought going to run out? I am 52 and it's still going.

Did you see the Pats last night? That team beat you.
[Reply]
htismaqe 08:31 AM Today
Do the Bengals know how to play ball without running their mouths? Between CTB calling out Washington's "college offense" to Daijhan Anthony putting Mahomes on his lock screen, it sure seems like they can't just focus on playing football.
[Reply]
O.city 08:33 AM Today
htis is back. Party's over.

We were having such a good time and now it's ruined.
[Reply]
ThrobProng 08:34 AM Today
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
Do the Bengals know how to play ball without running their mouths? Between CTB calling out Washington's "college offense" to Daijhan Anthony putting Mahomes on his lock screen, it sure seems like they can't just focus on playing football.
It's like they think if they come up with the ultimate "sick burn" it will put them over the top. They should take a hint from KC and wait to talk shit until after they win the game.
[Reply]
htismaqe 08:35 AM Today
Originally Posted by O.city:
htis is back. Party's over.

We were having such a good time and now it's ruined.
I just came back to fuck with you, Nancy.
[Reply]
O.city 08:35 AM Today
I just came back to **** with you, Nancy.
I'm unfuckable. Can't be done.
[Reply]
wazu 08:36 AM Today
It seems like the Bengals and the Ravens are two teams that have just completely lost their minds over the Chiefs. Other playoff rivals like the 49ers and Bills I don't get that vibe. But just the crazy and stupid stuff that Bengals and Ravens players say screams frustration/lack of confidence. I do think that it causes them to try their best. They practice and play hard because they really want to win. But at some point it's too much.
[Reply]
Page 317 of 317
« First < 217267307313314315316317
Up