« First < 15556162636465
Nzoner's Game Room>***ALDS Game #1 Royals @ Yankees 10/05/24 GDT***
cmh6476 10:03 PM 10-04-2024

The Boys in the Bronx.#Postseason pic.twitter.com/azDh6UIXw9

— Kansas City Royals (@Royals) October 4, 2024

[Reply]
WhawhaWhat 10:50 AM Today
Originally Posted by Al Bundy:
BWJ and Vinny going 0 fer in a moment that was too big for them was a big reason the Royals lost.
BWJ was crushing balls all night last night but they just didn't fall. Vinnie had a couple of hard hit balls as well. That's just baseball but the moment certainly did not overwhelm them.
[Reply]
Ocotillo 10:54 AM Today
Originally Posted by WhawhaWhat:
BWJ was crushing balls all night last night but they just didn't fall. Vinnie had a couple of hard hit balls as well. That's just baseball but the moment certainly did not overwhelm them.
The Royals won the hard-hit battle.
Attached: Screen Shot 2024-10-06 at 11.53.06 AM.png (58.4 KB) 
[Reply]
TLO 10:57 AM Today
Upon further review, I'm still pissed about that call.

But I think it's time to put it in the rearview mirror.

We gotta win tomorrow.
[Reply]
PunkinDrublic 10:58 AM Today
Originally Posted by Al Bundy:
BWJ and Vinny going 0 fer in a moment that was too big for them was a big reason the Royals lost.
Really what did MVP Aaron Judge do to win them the game you piece of repeating shit. Fucktard troll what was the last intelligent thing to come out of your mouth that didn’t have a dick attached to it.
[Reply]
WhawhaWhat 11:04 AM Today
Originally Posted by PunkinDrublic:
Really what did MVP Aaron Judge do to win them the game you piece of repeating shit.
3 Ks and a walk.
[Reply]
Bearcat 11:24 AM Today
I had to step away late in the game and skipped past the review at 2nd after I unpaused it, so seeing later that they fucked it up probably didn't have the same effect... but, in general given how overdone replays have become (and that's from someone who always wants them to get it right) and getting totally butt-fucked in the SB against the Bucs, it's just not the same gut punch as it used to be.

And they should have automated balls and strikes years ago, so until they do that, there's always going to be a chance for errors... and of course you just hope they're consistently calling that same inch or two of space a ball or strike, but umps don't actually have that square box in front of them, so whatever.

Outside of the 8 walks and the call at 2nd, it was a great game... think they even showed there were more lead changes than any game in MLB history. I know all too well it's really tough to say "house money" and then have that same perspective when it's that close of a game and not stress the fuck out... but, as mentioned already, 1-1 back to KC was the most realistic goal and that's still something within their control.
[Reply]
UteChief 12:10 PM Today
Originally Posted by WhawhaWhat:
3 Ks and a walk.
And he scored a run.
[Reply]
UteChief 12:13 PM Today
Originally Posted by Pablo:
Rooting for the Yankees is like rooting for Walmart or Exxon

I’d like to see Judge come down with MS

Oh and **** that whole trash city
You’re a giant piece of shit.
[Reply]
Pablo 12:16 PM Today
Originally Posted by UteChief:
You’re a giant piece of shit.
Cry about it ya little bish
[Reply]
UteChief 12:27 PM Today
Originally Posted by Pablo:
Cry about it ya little bish
You’re the one crying because your Royals lost.
[Reply]
Page 65 of 65
« First < 15556162636465
Up