ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Nzoner's Game Room>NFL TV Schedule and Maps: Week 5, 2024
KCUnited 08:18 AM Today
Week 5

NATIONAL BROADCASTS

Thursday Night: Tampa Bay @ Atlanta (Amazon)
Sunday 9:30 AM ET: NY Jets vs Minnesota in London (NFLN; Rich Eisen, Kurt Warner)
Sunday Night: Dallas @ Pittsburgh (NBC)
Monday Night: New Orleans @ Kansas City (ESPN)

CBS Early
Spoiler!

CBS Late
Spoiler!

Fox Single
Spoiler!

College
Spoiler!

[Reply]
ThyKingdomCome15 12:07 PM Today
Bump! Thank you for sharing.
[Reply]
HemiEd 12:53 PM Today
Nice job as usual, thanks!

Mods, would it be possible to sticky this for easy reference please?
[Reply]
htismaqe 12:57 PM Today
Of course I don't have ESPN.
[Reply]
Dartgod 12:59 PM Today
Originally Posted by HemiEd:
Nice job as usual, thanks!

Mods, would it be possible to sticky this for easy reference please?
On it.
[Reply]
In58men 01:14 PM Today
This is a good idea
[Reply]
HemiEd 01:21 PM Today
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
Of course I don't have ESPN.
Sling TV was $15 for the first month then it goes up.

Getting to watch the Royals and the Chiefs MNF game
[Reply]
HemiEd 01:24 PM Today
Originally Posted by Dartgod:
On it.
:-) :-) :-) :-):-)
[Reply]
Rain Man 01:46 PM Today
Guess I'll have to go to a sports bar due to the NFL's greed. I will not give any money to the pay networks just to watch a football game.
[Reply]
WilliamTheIrish 02:31 PM Today
Baltimore and Cincinnati in Charleston.
[Reply]
HemiEd 03:32 PM Today
Originally Posted by Rain Man:
Guess I'll have to go to a sports bar due to the NFL's greed. I will not give any money to the pay networks just to watch a football game.
I understand but in this case it's no different than it was for many years of Monday Night Football being on ESPN only.

The last couple years it was also on ABC due to the lack programming as a result of actors/writers etc strikes.
[Reply]
Rain Man 03:42 PM Today
Originally Posted by HemiEd:
I understand but in this case it's no different than it was for many years of Monday Night Football being on ESPN only.

The last couple years it was also on ABC due to the lack programming as a result of actors/writers etc strikes.
I was wondering about that, because I've seen it on ABC sometimes and could never figure out the pattern. I saw something online that said something about key games being on ABC, so I was hopeful about this one. I guess the two-time world champions blowing out a party town team isn't important enough.
[Reply]
HemiEd 04:15 PM Today
Originally Posted by Rain Man:
I was wondering about that, because I've seen it on ABC sometimes and could never figure out the pattern. I saw something online that said something about key games being on ABC, so I was hopeful about this one. I guess the two-time world champions blowing out a party town team isn't important enough.

Imo they are trying to drive people back to ESPN that have cut the cord with cable/satellite TV.
Direct TV just bought Dish for $1 and it gives them back the same number of customers they had many years ago.
[Reply]
HemiEd 04:32 PM Today
The networks usually have started their new season by now and have quit running reruns so ABC probably wants to run their new programs instead of duping ESPN a channel they own
[Reply]
Up