ChiefsPlanet Mobile
View Poll Results: Would Texan fans even accept a trade for Mahomes for Strpud?
Yes 15 41.67%
No 18 50.00%
Midnight Vulture 3 8.33%
Voters: 36. You may not vote on this poll
Page 3 of 3
< 123
Nzoner's Game Room>Would Houston fans even trade Stroud for Mahomes?
BWillie 01:49 PM Yesterday
I am going to go over to Texans Talk and post a poll asking if they would even accept a trade for Stroud for Mahomes straight up.

What do you think the outcome will be?
[Reply]
BWillie 06:05 AM Today
Originally Posted by Monticore:
Why do you have to be so awkward , just be normal and stop trying so hard to be whatever this is.
Based on the poll it is a fascinating question. Neck and neck.
[Reply]
BWillie 06:08 AM Today
Originally Posted by dlphg9:
Do you even know what the S2 cognition test tests for? You stupid fuck.
Yes I do. I really am against all tests that are timed when we are talking about intelligence or at least that require knee jerk reaction. Many IQ tests give you ample time and many tests like S2 are testing your reaction time a little more. I would say the wonderlic is probably a little better for pure intelligence but the S2 is supposed to translate better for split second decision making that one would see in the football world.

Im truly sorry I am a stupid fuck. I am disabled. Be kind.
[Reply]
wazu 07:45 AM Today
I don't think either fanbase would want to trade. From a Texan fan perspective Stroud is in the second year of a 5-year rookie contract, and already elite. This is their best window to make a Super Bowl run. He's also 6 years younger than Mahomes, and on paper right now he's playing better.

This logical thinking is of course all flawed, because Mahomes is so much better than anybody else that none of that matters.
[Reply]
BWillie 07:54 AM Today
Mahomes is best player ever they should want to trade.
[Reply]
Page 3 of 3
< 123
Up