Page 5189 of 5189
« First < 4189468950895139517951855186518751885189
Nzoner's Game Room>Broncos news megathread
ROYC75 04:26 PM 08-12-2014
Discussion: All things Broncos.
[Reply]
brdempsey69 09:17 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by TEX:
They're all that way... But he's a real dipshit Mule Tool. I've read his stuff over at the Mane and the Huddle. He spews stupidity wherever he goes.
Pigeon fodder is all they are.
[Reply]
jjchieffan 09:32 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by manchambo:
I don’t even know what most of these refer to. But if you predict that any team won’t be good every single year you’re bound to be right reasonably often—most teams aren’t very good.

I was referring, however, to his prediction that denver would be worse this year than last year.
I just jumped back to a couple of random pages . I ended up pulling those from 2017. He told you that Lynch was a disaster and that the coaching staff was a joke. And he nailed it Just like he's been doing for years. You mule toolers have been calling him crazy the entire time. But he has the receipts to show you that he was right time and time again. Not lucky to get it right once in a while. He's been right almost as much as you Dink fans have been deceived into believing that your team was making good moves
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 09:48 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by manchambo:
I don’t even know what most of these refer to. But if you predict that any team won’t be good every single year you’re bound to be right reasonably often—most teams aren’t very good.

I was referring, however, to his prediction that denver would be worse this year than last year.
Remember when you all were excited about Russ? And I told you what I heard from a Seattle source of his decline and that the Denver media camp reports were wrong and he was struggling mightily year 1 to fit in? Remember when I said his numbers would improve under Payton but that he didn't fit his offense?

You're NOT better team than last year. That Denver offense is an abomination, Bo is terrible, and that defense feasts on poor, castoffs, and old QBs.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 09:52 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by jjchieffan:
I just jumped back to a couple of random pages . I ended up pulling those from 2017. He told you that Lynch was a disaster and that the coaching staff was a joke. And he nailed it Just like he's been doing for years. You mule toolers have been calling him crazy the entire time. But he has the receipts to show you that he was right time and time again. Not lucky to get it right once in a while. He's been right almost as much as you Dink fans have been deceived into believing that your team was making good moves
It goes back to the Ravens sending 5 head home in pile high. The only thing I've been wrong about is the Superfarce 50 season BUT the hgh incident and corporate sponsors thanked in a SB win speech kind of exonerated me
[Reply]
BroncoBuff 06:24 AM Today
Originally Posted by TEX:
They're all that way... But he's a real dipshit Mule Tool. I've read his stuff over at the Mane and the Huddle. He spews stupidity wherever he goes.

So I'm "stupid," is that it? But you "read my stuff."

Who's the stupid one in that scenario? :-)
:

________

If anybody here actually cares about history, the Broncos violations were making deferred salary agreements with two players privately, instead of involving the NFLPA and following CBA procedures for such deferments, all of which were mandatory.

These violations resulted in no competitive advantage. In fact, arguably no team has ever had a competitive advantage based on salary cap violations. That's because the league office CHECKS EVERY ROSTER EVERY WEEK!

The only substantial salary cap violations ever came during the "uncapped year," I think 2009. The Cowboys, Redskins and to a lesser degree the Raiders, re-worked several player contracts, packing the great majority of salaries into 2009, thus leaving lesser salaries in other years. Pretty clever, I thought. But the League caught them and fined them massive amounts.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 06:30 AM Today
Originally Posted by BroncoBuff:
So I'm "stupid," is that it? But you "read my stuff."

Who's the stupid one in that scenario? :-)
:

________

If anybody here actually cares about history, the Broncos violations were making deferred salary agreements with two players privately, instead of involving the NFLPA and following CBA procedures for such deferments, all of which were mandatory.

These violations resulted in no competitive advantage. In fact, arguably no team has ever had a competitive advantage based on salary cap violations. That's because the league office CHECKS EVERY ROSTER EVERY WEEK!

The only substantial salary cap violations ever came during the "uncapped year," I think 2009. The Cowboys, Redskins and to a lesser degree the Raiders, re-worked several player contracts, packing the great majority of salaries into 2009, thus leaving lesser salaries in other years. Pretty clever, I thought. But the League caught them and fined them massive amounts.
It did provide an advantage you homer. Just stop. You're got caught cheating so now we invalidate those titles. Pretty easy...
[Reply]
Page 5189 of 5189
« First < 4189468950895139517951855186518751885189
Up