ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 50 of 50
« First < 404647484950
Media Center>Lord of the Rings - Rings of Power
BigRedChief 05:38 PM 04-05-2018
Premieres Sept. 2nd

[Reply]
Bowser 11:12 AM 09-08-2024
I mean damn, just ask to be banned from the thread next time.
[Reply]
Buehler445 11:46 AM 09-08-2024
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
BWillie thinks Johnson County Mexican food is spicy.
OK I laughed pretty hard at that.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 12:48 AM 09-09-2024
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
It's crazy to me that people wouldn't enjoy origin stories for Gandalf, Sauron, Galadriel, Elrond and ****ing MORDOR. And I'd guess by the end, The Shire and Hobbits.

This show is fascinating.
Agreed, after having caught up on S2, I’m liking it. It’s not perfect and some storylines are better/more interesting than others (Numenor has gotten nowhere near enough attention in S2 so far) but it’s an improvement on S1.

Getting depictions of both Tom Bombadil and the barrow-wights was also pretty great.
[Reply]
dlphg9 11:23 AM Yesterday
This whole thing is beyond ridiculous

Celebrimbor doesn't want anything to do with making rings for men, because they are easy to corrupt, but realizes the rings for the dwarves are fucked and corrupting them, so then he decides to make them for men.

Sauron tells elf bitch that making the rings took a ton away from Celebrimbor, but she sees him constantly trying to get Celebrimbor to make more rings?

This shit is ridiculous.
[Reply]
lawrenceRaider 02:32 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by KC_Connection:
Agreed, after having caught up on S2, I’m liking it. It’s not perfect and some storylines are better/more interesting than others (Numenor has gotten nowhere near enough attention in S2 so far) but it’s an improvement on S1.

Getting depictions of both Tom Bombadil and the barrow-wights was also pretty great.
I just couldn't watch season 1.

Can I jump right into season 2?
[Reply]
KC_Connection 04:49 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by lawrenceRaider:
I just couldn't watch season 1.

Can I jump right into season 2?
I wouldn’t, S1 gets better at the end. I also wished I rewatched S1 again beforehand like I did with House of Dragon because I struggled in the first episode of E2 remembering exactly where they left off. I may do that again over the next few weeks.
[Reply]
Page 50 of 50
« First < 404647484950
Up