ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Nzoner's Game Room>Leigh Steinberg being Leigh Steinberg by manufacturing Mahomes to the Chiefs
Womble 01:16 PM 09-04-2024

Just watched the above interview with Clark Hunt who says he first met Mahomes at a party organised by Steinberg where "by coincidence" he was paired to mingle with 15 when being given an award by Steinberg. Love little stories like this and shows that Steinberg really is a master of his craft.
[Reply]
LoneWolf 01:20 PM 09-04-2024

[Reply]
BlackHelicopters 01:47 PM 09-04-2024
Clark has nice hair.
[Reply]
kcgreene 01:51 PM 09-04-2024
In that YouTube Thumbnail Clark genuinely looks like what I would expect an alien to look like if it put on a human suit in an attempt to blend in with us.

Blank eyed smile, minimal top lip... mildly off smile... It's just looking at me weird... Maybe its the contrast between his photo and the darker background...
[Reply]
Womble 09-04-2024, 01:55 PM
This message has been deleted by Womble.
Womble 01:56 PM 09-04-2024
Originally Posted by kcgreene:
In that YouTube Thumbnail Clark genuinely looks like what I would expect an alien to look like if it put on a human suit in an attempt to blend in with us.

Blank eyed smile, minimal top lip... mildly off smile... It's just looking at me weird... Maybe its the contrast between his photo and the darker background...
He looks like a ventriloquist's dummy.

[Reply]
New World Order 02:12 PM 09-04-2024
Clark has hair like the Lego guy
[Reply]
crispystl 02:20 PM 09-04-2024
Originally Posted by BlackHelicopters:
Clark has nice hair.
Really? Dude has the weirdest hairline I've ever seen and it looks painted on.
[Reply]
Dark Horse 04:25 PM 09-04-2024
Originally Posted by kcgreene:

And he doesn’t give a single **** he has a gorgeous wife billions of dollars and the Chiefs. In the game of life he wins!
[Reply]
RealSNR 04:41 PM 09-04-2024
The NFL has some uuuuuugly ass owners, man.

Clark is among the least ugly ones. For sure he's in the top 10
[Reply]
Up