ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 3
< 123
Nzoner's Game Room>Vikings rookie Khyree Jackson dies in car wreck
IowaHawkeyeChief 10:43 AM 07-06-2024
4th round pick. Sounds like it was another drunk drivers fault... Sad

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/...s-car-crash-24

Mods, please delete, another thread submitted at the same time.
[Reply]
WhawhaWhat 06:46 AM 07-07-2024
Originally Posted by ChiefsFan88:
Khyree is a cornerback, not wide receiver so Toney will not be able to replace Khyree
Toney is dead to me so he can replace someone who is dead to them.
[Reply]
Valiant 08:19 AM 07-07-2024
I would like to see Andy send rice to the funerals as a wakeup call.
[Reply]
kysirsoze 08:37 AM 07-07-2024
Originally Posted by Valiant:
:-)
[Reply]
Otter 10:46 AM 07-07-2024
The most frustrating aspect of this situation is that he was simply going about his business and not engaging in any wrongdoing judging from what has been reported.

He ended up being the victim of an idiot.
[Reply]
notorious 10:49 AM 07-07-2024
Originally Posted by J Diddy:
We could just give them Toney.
They've gone through enough already.
[Reply]
loochy 12:34 PM 07-07-2024
Originally Posted by Valiant:
Originally Posted by kysirsoze:
:-)

You laugh, but it's really not a bad idea.
[Reply]
loochy 12:37 PM 07-07-2024
Originally Posted by Vladimir_Kyrilytch:
That's great advice for Rashee's dad to give him. Football coaches need to be more focused on making him the best football player they can. Spare the whole organization the moral lessons like it's the last scene of a Cosby Show episode

Guess what? Rice's dumbshit behavior greatly impacts his on the field product by causing a distraction for him and teammates and will likely harm the team quite a bit by reducing availability. Making sound decisions off the field is part of making him the best football player he can be. There's not some magical bubble that they step into once they put on those pads.
[Reply]
Megatron96 05:43 PM 07-07-2024
Originally Posted by Otter:
The most frustrating aspect of this situation is that he was simply going about his business and not engaging in any wrongdoing judging from what has been reported.

He ended up being the victim of an idiot.

Yeah, had something similar happen to a good friend of mine a couple years ago. He actually finally quit drinking, had been clean for over a year. He came out to the bar where we were playing league, hung around until after the match, so maybe midnight or a little after, chit-chatted with us for 30 minutes or so then left to ride home on his bike. He was dead sober when he left. Ten minutes later he gets hit from behind while waiting at a light by a drunk driver going about 60.
[Reply]
Page 3 of 3
< 123
Up