ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Nzoner's Game Room>Let's Talk about the 49ers
SHOWTIME 02:08 PM Today
Last time we met...

MECOLE HARDMAN WINS THE SUPER BOWL FOR THE CHIEFS.

BACK TO BACK FOR PATRICK MAHOMES.pic.twitter.com/euv1CsHzxk

— Ari Meirov (@MySportsUpdate) February 12, 2024

[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 02:08 PM Today
I'm starting the GDT
[Reply]
Sofa King 02:36 PM Today
Fuck the 49ers. Chris Jones is going to feast.
[Reply]
TripleThreat 02:44 PM Today
I wonder if the 49er fans hate us for how much success we’ve had against them in recent times… they’ve been to the NFC championship the last 5 or 6 years or something crazy like that and no Super Bowl wins lmao.
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 02:52 PM Today
Soon to be new Chiefs WR Amari Cooper will have an immediate impact
[Reply]
smithandrew051 02:56 PM Today
Originally Posted by TripleThreat:
I wonder if the 49er fans hate us for how much success we’ve had against them in recent times… they’ve been to the NFC championship the last 5 or 6 years or something crazy like that and no Super Bowl wins lmao.
Bills and 49ers are the two teams that have been tortured the most by Mahomes.
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 02:59 PM Today
Originally Posted by FloridaMan88:
Soon to be new Chiefs WR Amari Cooper will have an immediate impact
Source?
[Reply]
PunkinDrublic 04:01 PM Today
Originally Posted by smithandrew051:
Bills and 49ers are the two teams that have been tortured the most by Mahomes.
Bills at least have beaten us thoroughly during the season and played us competitively in the playoffs. The 49ers in our last two meetings have been outcoached by Andy despite having the better roster talent wise. With that being said I could see this one being a loss.
[Reply]
TheGuardian 04:02 PM Today
This is the first game that got me nervous
[Reply]
smithandrew051 04:06 PM Today
Originally Posted by PunkinDrublic:
Bills at least have beaten us thoroughly during the season and played us competitively in the playoffs. The 49ers in our last two meetings have been outcoached by Andy despite having the better roster talent wise. With that being said I could see this one being a loss.
I wonder how often 49er fans think about picking Solomon Thomas over Mahomes.

Purdy is fine when he’s cheap. Going to suck bad to pay him big money.

They have to think that one pick was the difference between the Chief Dynasty and 49er Dynasty.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 04:20 PM Today
Originally Posted by TripleThreat:
You know the answer. We directly handed them Ls in their last two Super Bowl visits lol
[Reply]
WhawhaWhat 04:20 PM Today

Kevin Burkhardt and Tom Brady will announce the Chiefs-49ers game on Fox next Sunday. It will be Brady’s first time on the mic during a Chiefs game. pic.twitter.com/iR6lEpW0Cp

— Farzin Vousoughian (@Farzin21) October 13, 2024

[Reply]
Up