ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 19 of 19
« First < 91516171819
Nzoner's Game Room>MVS Released
Shag 02:17 PM 10-15-2024

Source: The #Bills are releasing Marquez Valdes-Scantling, a move to create space for newly acquired Amari Cooper.

— Ian Rapoport (@RapSheet) October 15, 2024

You know he's coming back, guess we're running it back...
[Reply]
KC_Lee 08:55 AM Today
Originally Posted by Megatron96:
Hopkins doesn't have a MCL tear. He strained it weeks ago, but according to ESPN, he's fine now. No issues, cleared to play.

Unfortunately, he apparently told reporters yesterday that he isn't interested in being traded. Doesn't make sense to me, but whatever.
TN has no state income tax, he's making better bank staying with the Tits.
[Reply]
chiefforlife 09:18 AM Today
Veach had no interest in trading for Amari Cooper due to age. That would certainly rule out Hopkins considering his age as well as injury.

MVS just makes to much sense not to pull the trigger on. I have no doubt he will be back and we NEED him. To me this is gonna happen, 100%.

I dont think bringing MVS back should prevent Veach from trading for someone like Dionte. Veach wanted him over Hollywood but Pittsburgh wouldnt trade with us. Now he has a chance to land him.

We are so thin at WR its scary. If Juju cant go this week its going to be really tough on Patrick. Maybe we can get by on TEs but that isnt going to work every week.

MVS can step right in for immediate help and allow Dionte (hopefully) time to get up to speed.

Then we are much closer to the offense we thought we'd have this year.
[Reply]
Page 19 of 19
« First < 91516171819
Up