Page 55 of 55
« First < 5455152535455
Nzoner's Game Room>Rashee Rice Injury Update Thread
SHOWTIME 02:49 PM 09-29-2024
Did not look good
[Reply]
TheGuardian 10:31 AM Today
Originally Posted by penguinz:
JFC just shut the **** up. MRI's are not 100% accurate. They have false positive and negative diagnosis from them all the time.
MRI's ARE 100% accurate it's the READING of the person looking at the MRI, you f'n dope.

Also for the people saying or even quoting a doctor saying the swelling interferes with the MRI that is BULLSHIT.

It actually gives contrast to the ligaments, swelling doesn't do shit to interfere with it.

It is WILD to me as a dude that has to look at this shit that there's supposed doctors on Twitter talking about it as clueless as they are.

Swelling and edema and non-contractile elements are seen on the MRI as such. They do not interfere with looking at the muscle, the architecture of it or the tendons and ligaments.

Fuck I can't read that dumb shit one more time.
[Reply]
Nirvana58 10:36 AM Today
Originally Posted by TheGuardian:
MRI's ARE 100% accurate it's the READING of the person looking at the MRI, you f'n dope.

Also for the people saying or even quoting a doctor saying the swelling interferes with the MRI that is BULLSHIT.

It actually gives contrast to the ligaments, swelling doesn't do shit to interfere with it.

It is WILD to me as a dude that has to look at this shit that there's supposed doctors on Twitter talking about it as clueless as they are.

Swelling and edema and non-contractile elements are seen on the MRI as such. They do not interfere with looking at the muscle, the architecture of it or the tendons and ligaments.

Fuck I can't read that dumb shit one more time.
The only thing swelling would interfere with is testing stability or using surgery to scope the knee.
[Reply]
Shoes 10:40 AM Today
Originally Posted by Nirvana58:
The only thing swelling would interfere with is testing stability or using surgery to scope the knee.
100%- Anterior drawer test would be effected by swelling of the knee but we are talking about NFL athletes. Drawer test is what you get for your average schmuck who hurt their knee and felt a pop but NFL athletes are getting multiple MRI's instantly whenever a knee injury is suspected.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 10:43 AM Today
This has turned into a game within the game..
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 10:43 AM Today
The won't know for sure till they get in for the scope Monday. There's your scoop :-)

Similar to Von's, but we'll have to see for the extent.
[Reply]
Rainbarrel 10:47 AM Today
Von has to wrangle with dead hookers, different strains on the knees
[Reply]
notorious 10:54 AM Today
We all witnessed an even worse looking injury to Mahomes years ago and that badass made it back.

I have faith. It’s going to be good news.
[Reply]
dirk digler 10:57 AM Today

Chiefs HC Andy Reid told reporters that they want to wait for the swelling in Rashee Rice’s knee to subside before the wide receiver undergoes additional testing next week.

— Adam Schefter (@AdamSchefter) October 3, 2024

[Reply]
Womble 11:14 AM Today
Pretty difficult to determine who to trust out of penguinz and TheGuardian on this. Both are idiots and absolutely terrible posters.
[Reply]
wazu 11:14 AM Today

Spotted Rashee Rice in the Chiefs locker room. Rice’s right leg was wrapped in a full leg sleeve, and he was walking about normally without crutches. He won’t be available to the media until he recovers. https://t.co/GesBtTP66k

— Pete Sweeney (@pgsween) October 3, 2024

[Reply]
Page 55 of 55
« First < 5455152535455
Up