Page 16 of 16
« First < 61213141516
Nzoner's Game Room>Buccs at Falcons TNF Thread
Pablo 06:17 PM Yesterday
Post in here
[Reply]
Bump 10:33 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by jjchieffan:
Let's not carried away. This is the same trash Bucs defense that let the Cheating Donks score 26 points and allowed their trash quarterback throw for 219 yards. Don't get me wrong. Cousins had a good night. But before tonight, his best game was 241 yards.
you might have a point, but I think their team has enough talent to make a case. It seems they have a lack of pass rush which will probably hurt them in the long run. And there's no way his best game is 241 yards, or just this season?
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 10:37 PM Yesterday
Just thinking about the fucking gobs of bad defense in that game...fuck that.

Give me 24-17 Chiefs games the rest of the year.

Nothing was more stressful than Vermeil's Chiefs.
[Reply]
jjchieffan 10:47 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by Bump:
you might have a point, but I think their team has enough talent to make a case. It seems they have a lack of pass rush which will probably hurt them in the long run. And there's no way his best game is 241 yards, or just this season?
Sorry. This season
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 01:40 AM Today
Mahomes needs one of these 500+ yards passing games to claim the Chiefs single game passing yardage record holder away from Elvis Grbac (who currently holds the team single game record with 504 yards passing).
[Reply]
WhawhaWhat 05:26 AM Today
I turned the game off after Cousins threw the interception with less than 2 minutes left. Thought it was over.

Guess I was wrong.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 05:42 AM Today
Crazy to think that Raheem morris and Bowles are crushing it. Two dungy retreads but it’s not because of defense, it’s because their offensive is explosive with a retread qb (at least… it seems that way for Atlanta). Then you have darnold and dalton doing well. What is it about this year that things are just clicking for these guys where the seasoned veterans are having topsy turvy years.
[Reply]
RedRaider56 06:20 AM Today
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501:
Crazy to think that Raheem morris and Bowles are crushing it. Two dungy retreads but it’s not because of defense, it’s because their offensive is explosive with a retread qb (at least… it seems that way for Atlanta). Then you have darnold and dalton doing well. What is it about this year that things are just clicking for these guys where the seasoned veterans are having topsy turvy years.
Mayfield fits the retread label as well. Dude has been overhyped and under delivering his entire career until this year. He should be crushing it with Evans, Godwin and Shepherd as his primary receivers
[Reply]
Page 16 of 16
« First < 61213141516
Up