Phillies 2 3.77%
Brewers 0 0%
Padres 3 5.66%
Mets 1 1.89%
Braves 1 1.89%
Voters: 53. You may not vote on this poll
Page 15 of 15
« First < 51112131415
Nzoner's Game Room>2024 MLB Playoffs Thread (non-Royals)
SHOWTIME 05:38 PM 09-29-2024

Who's winning it this year?

This is a thread for non-Royal playoff games since I assume there will be a separate one for the Royals…
[Reply]
Buddy Rich 08:12 PM Today
Dickheads
[Reply]
GeorgeZimZam 08:13 PM Today

The game was delayed momentarily as a baseball was thrown by fans near Jurickson Profar in left field pic.twitter.com/Tuhu3ZDCSY

— Jomboy Media (@JomboyMedia) October 7, 2024

The game was delayed momentarily as a baseball was thrown by fans near Jurickson Profar in left field pic.twitter.com/Tuhu3ZDCSY

— Jomboy Media (@JomboyMedia) October 7, 2024

[Reply]
WilliamTheIrish 08:35 PM Today
I have had a ton of player / fan interactions especially in my younger years at the stadium. Most were just hilarious.

Early 90’s against the Mariners. September call up time. I’m in front row of LFGA. I’m kinda on this rookie throughout the game. Mostly saying old time shit like after he bobbled a fly ball… “God damn, Dr. Strangeglove, I swear when that ball hit your glove it made a “clank”. Looked back and smiled and later he tossed me a ball.

In the 70’s I was with a guy who spoke fluent Spanish. Sixto Lazcano was playing RF for the brewers. We were sitting from row RFGA right next to the bullpen, a ball gets hit down the line and he cannot find it after it losing it in the lights.

As lezcano is looking around , my friend yells, SIXTO , AQUI, AQUI!! Pointing to the foul pole. Lezcano hears it and runs for the corner as the ball had already hit that tricky corner and was rolling past the bullpen gate. Al Cowans got an ITPHR for our efforts.

He was pissed. Wanted to climb the wall.

But we laughed for years about that.
[Reply]
Ocotillo 08:41 PM Today
This happened at Dodger Stadium in 1995.

[Reply]
smithandrew051 09:33 PM Today
Every fan of the Dodgers should be thrown in prison for life. Whether they were at the game or not.

Arrest them all now. Figure out the charges later.
[Reply]
Page 15 of 15
« First < 51112131415
Up