ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 36 of 36
« First < 263233343536
Nzoner's Game Room>****The Official Kadarius Toney Thread****
Megatron96 02:18 AM 11-14-2022
All things Yung Joka here

The interview is interesting. Kadarius shows a lot of intelligence with his answers to the football-related questions. And a great work ethic. Think Veach was onto something with this kid.
[Reply]
Megatron96 12:55 PM 08-31-2024
I can’t say I’m sad to see KT gone. Wish he’d have worked out. But I think both KT and the Chiefs needed to part ways at this point. Wish him well, and thx for helping us win a SB.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 12:58 PM 08-31-2024
Sooo.... He's still a free agent, yeah? Thought he'd signed with the Chargers or something.
[Reply]
RunKC 01:21 PM 08-31-2024
So glad this motherfucker is not fucking my team anymore
[Reply]
trndobrd 01:32 PM 08-31-2024
Win-Win. Chiefs open up a roster spot and Toney has time to focus on his on his music career.
[Reply]
GeorgeZimZam 01:49 PM 08-31-2024

Originally Posted by :
...I don't give a f***! All these p**** n****** ... B**** a** n******* Y'all readin' all this half-a** s***. ... I don't f*** with y'all ... I'm not hurt, none of that. Hip, knee, nuh-uh.
Nah. But none of that was cap, Kadarius.

In an interview with Michael Robinson, Chiefs WR Kadarius Toney explains his bizarre Instagram Live video, which went up on the day of the AFC Championship Game. pic.twitter.com/vuLvDpujnm

— Awful Announcing (@awfulannouncing) February 6, 2024

Originally Posted by :
...I know in this building he's a bright kid, he's a smart kid...
Now that is cap. Diplomatic cappin'.

Well~Bye, Kadarius!
[Reply]
gordonelloyd 02:23 PM 09-01-2024
He definitely helped us win a Super Bowl the first year he was here and I’m happy for that.

But after last year and especially how he didn’t redeem himself in this year‘s preseason, I’m glad to see him gone. We definitely do not need him.

And I doubt he is ever going to come back to haunt us. He just doesn’t have the character, intelligence, durability or hands to back up his skills.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 02:25 PM 09-01-2024
Yung Joka revenge tour
[Reply]
Rainbarrel 04:28 PM 09-03-2024
I thought he was a Charger?
9/3

Former Kansas City Chiefs receiver and returner Kadarius Toney visited the Seahawks on Tuesday, per ESPN’s Field Yates. The 2021 first-round pick of the New York Giants was let go by the reigning two-time Super Bowl champs in roster cuts.
[Reply]
Red Dawg 05:05 PM 09-03-2024
The NY guys said lazy and injured all the time. We got out of him a great deal.
[Reply]
dlphg9 11:33 PM 09-03-2024
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
I'll trade a 3rd/6th every year for a player that made a play that turns around a SB from a loss to a win. That momentum and field position changed everything. Thanks for that but he's doesnt seem interested in football, cut him and lets see if he becomes a successful rapper.
I mean yeah it was a big play, but to say it turned it from a loss to a win is pretty insane. We were literally up by a point and he fields the ball at the 30 yard line. Knowing Patrick Mahomes in that situation there is not a single doubt in my mind that if he gets the ball at the 30, then he's gonna go on TD drive that gives the Eagles the ball back down 8 with under 2 minutes left and no timeouts.

I appreciate what he did, but we win would have won without him.
[Reply]
Rainbarrel 07:03 PM 09-06-2024
Per Field Yates of ESPN, Toney had a tryout on Friday with the Browns. Maybe working his way back East.
[Reply]
Page 36 of 36
« First < 263233343536
Up