Page 18 of 18
« First < 81415161718
Nzoner's Game Room>Amari Cooper traded to Bills
RunKC 12:11 PM Yesterday
Per Jordan Schultz
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 05:47 AM Today
Originally Posted by MahomesMagic:
Yeah, our offense that was elite was pre-Veach.

Brett Veach doesn't hit on offensive picks as much or cares as much about offense.

All the best players other than Mahomes were drafted by other GM's and scouts.
I mean, look… i think veach has deprioritized WRs in the past. Once because we had tyreek and peak kelce. Then we had to rebuild our salary cap. His main mistake was last year trying to prove he can win without WRs for one more year. It was one year, and we still won the Super Bowl. Forgivable given veachs stellar track record

I’ve been plenty critical of not prioritizing offensive positions But how can anyone be mad at his recent results? Rashee and worthy are studs. Hollywood was a tremendous pickup. Juju was a tremendous depth pickup. We are in the next wave of veach which is picking up offensive skill positions and he’s been terrific in it. Can’t account for bad luck with injuries
[Reply]
TEX 06:46 AM Today
Originally Posted by BWillie:
I would argue that Creed is the worst because he is so good we had to pay a center big money. Very unfortunate.
Interesting... You're not wrong.
[Reply]
O.city 06:54 AM Today
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501:
I mean, look… i think veach has deprioritized WRs in the past. Once because we had tyreek and peak kelce. Then we had to rebuild our salary cap. His main mistake was last year trying to prove he can win without WRs for one more year. It was one year, and we still won the Super Bowl. Forgivable given veachs stellar track record

I’ve been plenty critical of not prioritizing offensive positions But how can anyone be mad at his recent results? Rashee and worthy are studs. Hollywood was a tremendous pickup. Juju was a tremendous depth pickup. We are in the next wave of veach which is picking up offensive skill positions and he’s been terrific in it. Can’t account for bad luck with injuries
"Trying to prove he can win without WR's"....well he did in fact win. Shit went as bad as it could, they won double digit games, were the 3 seed, won the division, then won the SB.

A year after they won 14 and were the 1 seed, won the division and won the SB.

I'm definitely taking crazy pills here.. something is off.
[Reply]
Bearcat 06:56 AM Today
Originally Posted by RealSNR:

Okay, so APART from 5 total starters on the OL (two of whom got paid and are starting for other teams), a pretty promising but raw 2nd round LT, an explosive 7th round RB, a pretty great WR who just got injured in a freak QB accident, the fastest player in combine history, and a reliable 2nd TE... WHAT HAS BRETT VEACH EVER DRAFTED FOR THE OFFENSE??!!!
Yeah, but in Madden, if two receivers went down, I can just trade 2035 and 2047 first round picks for Jefferson and Tyreek, so what the fuck is Vurch doing?!?
[Reply]
Bearcat 07:00 AM Today
Originally Posted by O.city:
"Trying to prove he can win without WR's"....well he did in fact win. Shit went as bad as it could, they won double digit games, were the 3 seed, won the division, then won the SB.

A year after they won 14 and were the 1 seed, won the division and won the SB.

I'm definitely taking crazy pills here.. something is off.
Making up what Veach is trying to do beyond win SBs is just retarded fan fiction, but I have wondered with (I'd really have to assume) Mahomes' feedback, maybe Mahomes is just crazy confident he can win with anyone.

And he has.
[Reply]
staylor26 07:47 AM Today
Originally Posted by TEX:
Interesting... You're not wrong.
Imagine being retarded enough to agree with BWillie :-)
[Reply]
Page 18 of 18
« First < 81415161718
Up