ChiefsPlanet Mobile
View Poll Results: Which one?
Bryan Cook 0 0%
Jaylen Watson 0 0%
Leo Chenal 4 100.00%
Isiah Pacheco 0 0%
Voters: 4. You may not vote on this poll
Saccopoo Memorial Draft Forum>You can sign one for here guys to a manageable LTD. Which one you picking?
RunKC 08:29 AM Today
You get to push the Mike Danna/Drue Tranquill team friendly contract button on one of these guys. Which one are you picking?
[Reply]
Urc Burry 09:23 AM Today
Leo for me. I think we’re just scratching the surface on what type of impact he can make. He’s super young for his class, an elite athlete, and very durable.

Cook and Pacheco didn’t come under much consideration… don’t get me wrong. I’ll gladly take them back. But Pacheco’s body is going to take a beating. Cook is solid at least, but I think Hicks has a chance to be our best safety since Berry.. or that first 2 years of Mathieu

Watson has really broken out this year. But he’s on the older side, and I always go back to trusting Veach/Merritt with the db’s. And McDuffie is already a break the bank guy for this class
[Reply]
Hoover 09:24 AM Today
I would NEVER sign any running back to a second contract unless they are special, and even then I'd think twice.

Cook needs to show me something before I sign him to an extension, especially knowing that I have Hicks and Conner under control for the next few years.

Watson is a maybe, but I'll take my chances and let it play out.

LB is is not only a position were you need to do something, but its also a place when I think you can do it and save money. Easy choice for me.
[Reply]
Up