Did not look good
[Reply]
rfaulk34 02:28 PM Today
Originally Posted by Balto:
Wish he was Joe Burrows doctor.

[Reply]
xztop123 02:31 PM Today
Originally Posted by Monticore:
MRI I assume are still not 100% accurate, I am definitely more familiar with X-ray/ct/ultrasound when it comes to modality limitations.
MRI scans are generally accurate for diagnosing ACL tears, with a high sensitivity and specificity:

They’re accurate when you combine mri with the other test it’s virtually 100%

Kc is withholding info for a reason. That reason I dont know
[Reply]
xztop123 02:36 PM Today
Originally Posted by Mecca:
This video makes complete sense. It’s a partial acl tear and they don’t know if surgery or not until swelling goes down and they can test the stability
[Reply]
displacedinMN 03:27 PM Today
so scope it and let the bruise heal?????? damn good news.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 03:31 PM Today
This is gonna go down like Len Dawson's knee in 1969.

Sat out until the postseason, no surgery. Came back and had no problems running the full route tree. Even played some QB.
[Reply]
Rainbarrel 03:45 PM Today
Bountygatecos are week 10 & 18. I guess week 11
[Reply]
ToxSocks 03:47 PM Today
Where's the rigged crowd to tell me that Mahomes purposely dived at Rice's knee and he's currently faking an injury so the Chiefs will lose games they shouldn't, thus tightening the AFC Playoff race.
[Reply]
NJChiefsFan 03:49 PM Today
Originally Posted by ToxSocks:
Where's the rigged crowd to tell me that Mahomes purposely dived at Rice's knee and he's currently faking an injury so the Chiefs will lose games they shouldn't, thus tightening the AFC Playoff race.
They haven't had their meeting yet where they get together and decide whose ass they're pulling s*** out of this week.
[Reply]
Balto 04:05 PM Today
Partially torn ACL! They should take some ligaments or stem cells from Chris Jones's Penis and put them directly into his knee! Should be good by the 9ers game I'm told!
[Reply]
BWillie 04:10 PM Today
Originally Posted by Mecca:
If you are Rice and your career would it be better to just have surgery either way even if partial tear? Obviously I have no idea what Im talking about here, not a doctor. But from his perspective what is the difference between grade 1, grade 2, grade 3 tear etc
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 04:12 PM Today
That’s really good news. It almost feels like the mahomes deal where there was a lot of panic because it took so long to get an update. Obviously the risk is way higher because mahomes can somewhat control how much risk he’s putting into his legs where rashee cannot avoid it
[Reply]
xztop123 04:15 PM Today
Originally Posted by BWillie:
If you are Rice and your career would it be better to just have surgery either way even if partial tear? Obviously I have no idea what Im talking about here, not a doctor. But from his perspective what is the difference between grade 1, grade 2, grade 3 tear etc
Depends on how well he can run on what’s left. He probably won’t know his course of action for a while
[Reply]
DRM08 04:24 PM Today
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501:
That’s really good news. It almost feels like the mahomes deal where there was a lot of panic because it took so long to get an update. Obviously the risk is way higher because mahomes can somewhat control how much risk he’s putting into his legs where rashee cannot avoid it
Or it's Von Miller with Buffalo. Took them a week or more to figure it out with him, but it was a season-ending deal.
[Reply]
TheGuardian 04:24 PM Today
Originally Posted by BWillie:
A partial tear really isn't a tear. IT means the ligament is stretched out beyond the structural capacity it could normally withstand.

It means if it's just that, then he just needs to rest, restrengthen it, and can come back in a few weeks.

If that is the case it's the absolute best news we could get
[Reply]
Page 43 of 43
« First < 333940414243
Up