ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 316 of 316
« First < 216266306312313314315316
Nzoner's Game Room>The Bills take the AFC this seasom
JustDíqLix 05:53 PM 08-21-2023
Are you ready for some football!?

I know I am!

With that, I am here to make a proclamation!

The mighty Bills from Buffalo will take the AFC this year.

For two decades I watched people say the Patriots window was closed, that their time was dwindling, that it was all over… seemingly every time those predictions happened, the Patriots went and won another Super Bowl.

A lot of doom talk simply because we lost to the Bengals in the playoffs. Let us not forget that the Bills watched their brother DIE on the field just a few weeks prior. Their heart was simply not in it. If it had been, the Bills would have captured the AFC last year.

The Bills have won 2 of their last 3 in Arrowhead and they’re ready to make it 3 of the last 4.

Let’s go mighty Buffalo Bills! 🦬 🦬 🦬
[Reply]
TEX 03:00 PM Today
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
They called three straight passes (all incomplete), game tied up, from like their own 4 yard line with 20 seconds left.

I don’t want to exaggerate, but it’s probably the dumbest coaching decision I can remember seeing in years. It just made no legitimate sense.
Yep. And that's being kind. I understand throwing the first one and then he threw the second one and I was like what the hell no way he'll throw a third one and he did. It was a 16-second possession from your own end zone. Dumb as fuck!
[Reply]
Red Dawg 03:01 PM Today
Bill's just lost back to back to AFC playoff teams. They are coming back down to reality.
[Reply]
Rainbarrel 03:03 PM Today
Josh Allen is AFC Offensive Player of the Month for September
[Reply]
Womble 03:07 PM Today
Originally Posted by Shag:
Diqlix: 30/30. Josh Allen is elite.
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 03:18 PM Today
Texans tried to hand the game to Buffalo but Buffalo refused to stop screwing up.
[Reply]
Womble 03:24 PM Today
Looks like they are taking this loss well on twobillsdrive..

"26 Seconds"
:-)
[Reply]
Basileus777 03:26 PM Today
Originally Posted by Womble:
Looks like they are taking this loss well on twobillsdrive..

"26 Seconds"
:-)
They actually bought into the raised expectations after beating up the Fins and Jags so it's all crashing down on them again.
[Reply]
Bearcat 03:29 PM Today
Einstein is diqy, FWIW.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 03:30 PM Today
This game may have been the catalyst for them to overpay for Adams
[Reply]
TheGreatCassholio 03:31 PM Today

I would imagine some of you are wondering, but Sean McDermott has still not come out to speak to the media an hour after the game ended.

— Sal Maiorana (@salmaiorana) October 6, 2024

[Reply]
Page 316 of 316
« First < 216266306312313314315316
Up