ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 13 of 13
« First < 3910111213
Nzoner's Game Room>MVS Released
Shag 02:17 PM Yesterday

Source: The #Bills are releasing Marquez Valdes-Scantling, a move to create space for newly acquired Amari Cooper.

— Ian Rapoport (@RapSheet) October 15, 2024

You know he's coming back, guess we're running it back...
[Reply]
Bowser 11:08 AM Today
Originally Posted by Shag:

You know he's coming back, guess we're running it back...
Let's think about this, first

[Reply]
fadeaway 11:21 AM Today
Not against bringing him back, he’s better than Hardman & Moore
[Reply]
BWillie 11:22 AM Today
Originally Posted by philfree:
:-) It may be more than a stat comparison. MVS really draws the coverage deep and that helps all the other receivers and it could allow Worthy more room to grow as well.
I think Watson is an underrated deep threat. He's a pretty athletic guy too.

Watson ran the 40 in 4.43 seconss vs MVS at 4.37 and hes younger.
[Reply]
DRM08 11:35 AM Today
Originally Posted by BWillie:
2023 Justin Watson - 460 yards, 3 TD
2023 MVS - 315 yards, 1 TD
I like Watson. But I don't remember too many big plays from Watson in the Playoffs. MVS has had a major impact against the Bengals, Bills, Ravens, and Niners in the last 2 Playoff runs.
[Reply]
JohnnyHammersticks 12:07 PM Today
Originally Posted by KC_Lee:
Planning his come back with Snoop Minnis.
I’d really like to see us consider bringing back Trezelle Jenkins as a swing OT if the price was reasonable.

And why hasn’t Bobby Sippio’s name been mentioned as a Rashee Rice replacement?
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 12:19 PM Today
Originally Posted by philfree:
MVS would probably move into the WR 3 role held by Watson. So MVS or Watson on the field? It would also allow Hardman to focus on his return duties where he's been doing a great job. As fast as Hardman is he just doesn't take the top off. He's free and cheap so we don't screw our cap or lose a draft pick. Let the other teams squander their draft capital and screw their salary caps trading for guys who aren't going to put them over the top.
Man I really wanted Mvs gone last season and for good reason. He’s obviously not in high demand anywhere else. That being said I actually kind of like Mvs here more than Watson. If we had other WRs freeing up Watson that would be one thing. But if we can’t do that at least Mvs can open up some stuff underneath and allow us to use worthy in a lot more ways. I hope we add someone else but until we do, I think Mvs helps us more than Watson at this point. If we add another WR, that’s a different story.
[Reply]
tredadda 12:57 PM Today
Originally Posted by Mecca:
https://www.spotrac.com/nfl/player/_...09/jerry-jeudy

His base this year is 1.125 million the issue though his contract has 41 million guaranteed if Cleveland were to move him they literally paid him 41 million dollars for 6 games...

They'd probably want a 1 just for the money they ate.
It’s Cleveland. You see what they gave up for Watson?
[Reply]
ThrobProng 12:59 PM Today
Keep MVS the hell away from this team.
[Reply]
O.city 01:00 PM Today
What does "he's not in high demand elsewhere" have to do with anything?

No shit, there's a reason these guys are available. But as we've seen with Hunt and JJSS, Maybe Andy and company are better than anyone at getting things out of them?
[Reply]
Page 13 of 13
« First < 3910111213
Up