how did drake maye look

his numbers look pretty respectable
Made some elite throws, but mostly shit
[Reply]
Buehler445 07:48 AM Today
Originally Posted by St. Patty's Fire:
how did drake maye look

his numbers look pretty respectable
I only had that game on for a second, but I watched his RT get beat like a drum, not feel the pressure and get fucking obliterated. Got up flexing his throwing arm.

Gonna be a long year for the kid.

Hilariously, Bill Simmons, who is an absolutely enormous pats fan, was on his podcast putting the coaches on blast for starting him against Houston's pass rush. I can't remember who, but they had a pud game last week they started Brissett for and then started Maye today against those jackals.

I think the line was "huh. the pats are stupid now"

:-)

Welcome to how the rest of the league lived all this time, Bill.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 08:19 AM Today
No qb stands a chance behind that patriots OL

But having a guy with mobility is a hell of a lot better than a statue like brisset
[Reply]
displacedinMN 02:53 PM Today
So we have to have the Jets on Monday night misery and next week Sunday night Sadness??????
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 02:58 PM Today
Originally Posted by displacedinMN:
So we have to have the Jets on Monday night misery and next week Sunday night Sadness??????
Can’t be too upset about this one. It should be a good game assuming the jets get the usual coach change bump. Salehs defense has notoriously frustrated the hell out of josh Allen. I don’t think it’s bad football necessarily when really good QBs get frustrated by great defenses.
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 03:13 PM Today
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501:
Can’t be too upset about this one. It should be a good game assuming the jets get the usual coach change bump. Salehs defense has notoriously frustrated the hell out of josh Allen. I don’t think it’s bad football necessarily when really good QBs get frustrated by great defenses.

Buffalo scored 32 points last time they played the Jets D.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 04:15 PM Today
Originally Posted by displacedinMN:
Fuck it, I'll just go to Mexico, go diving, and take Sunday afternoon off to watch the game at one of of my favorite bars there in Mexico... :-)
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 04:28 PM Today
Originally Posted by MahomesMagic:
Buffalo scored 32 points last time they played the Jets D.
Yeah when the defense was mailing it in because their offense was terribad. The first time they played (even without rodgers) Allen threw 3 INTs. The game before that, 2 INTs. The jets have been notoriously pretty good against Allen
[Reply]
Rainbarrel 04:34 PM Today
Jets won the last two at home. Even the famous Rodgers going down game. Zack to the rescue
[Reply]
BlackOp 05:19 PM Today
This game will be entertaining...mainly for watching Bills fans meltdown after already dropping two in a row.

Jets will be in first place with a win...
[Reply]
Page 55 of 55
« First < 5455152535455
Up