Page 35 of 35
« First < 253132333435
Nzoner's Game Room>Rashee Rice Injury Update Thread
SHOWTIME 02:49 PM 09-29-2024
Did not look good
[Reply]
loochy 08:59 AM Today
Originally Posted by GloryDayz:
I'm not a doctor, but the part about the MRI not being hampered by swelling is pretty much what I had heard through the years. Drama city...

Neither is anyone else here, but that doesn't stop us from pretending
[Reply]
RunKC 09:01 AM Today
It really sucks that we didn’t get to see Rashee, Hollywood and Xavier all play together.

I hope we bring Hollywood back on a similar deal
[Reply]
Dunerdr 09:02 AM Today
Originally Posted by RunKC:
It really sucks that we didn’t get to see Rashee, Hollywood and Xavier all play together.

I hope we bring Hollywood back on a similar deal
ITS NOT TOO LATE!
[Reply]
ToxSocks 09:34 AM Today
One month into the season and every offensive playmaker that we thought would be a difference maker, aside from Worthy, are already gone.

The Rashee injury has me down. Pretty bummed about that one.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 09:38 AM Today
Originally Posted by ToxSocks:
One month into the season and every offensive playmaker that we thought would be a difference maker, aside from Worthy, are already gone.

Agree... If we somehow win the SB it'll be more than amazing given what injuries this team will have had to overcome.
[Reply]
O.city 09:41 AM Today
Originally Posted by ToxSocks:

The Rice one is a freak deal....but the others could have somewhat been predicted in terms of the guys getting injured seem to be injury prone.
[Reply]
staylor26 09:42 AM Today
Originally Posted by O.city:
The Rice one is a freak deal....but the others could have somewhat been predicted in terms of the guys getting injured seem to be injury prone.
Hollywood's injury is the epitome of a "freak deal", especially considering it was only supposed to be a couple weeks, and his injury history is constantly being overblown.
[Reply]
O.city 09:44 AM Today
Originally Posted by staylor26:
Hollywood's injury is the epitome of a "freak deal", especially considering it was only supposed to be a couple weeks, and his injury history is constantly being overblown.
Maybe.

But he was also on the market for a while after being on 2 different teams and signed a 1 year prove it type deal.

It's possible we overhyped him a bit.
[Reply]
Page 35 of 35
« First < 253132333435
Up