ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Nzoner's Game Room>Medical Analysis of Rice Injury
DenverChief 01:53 PM Today
Pre-diagnosis - posted this the other night. Thought it was insightful and needed it's own thread.

[Reply]
Kman34 01:58 PM Today
No it doesn’t…
[Reply]
Titty Meat 02:27 PM Today
Does anyone else think the weight of his cock could have put some stress on his knee?
[Reply]
smithandrew051 02:34 PM Today
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
Does anyone else think the weight of his cock could have put some stress on his knee?
Chris Jones seems fine
[Reply]
DaFace 02:35 PM Today
I guess I get why people like this kind of thing, but it seems pretty meaningless to try and guess which diagnosis will end up being correct when we could just wait and see what the team says in a day or two.

I find these channels to be more helpful when it comes to understanding the recovery process.
[Reply]
Cheater5 Today, 02:44 PM
This message has been deleted by Cheater5. Reason: Double post
Cheater5 Today, 02:44 PM
This message has been deleted by Cheater5. Reason: Double post
rydogg58 02:47 PM Today
Originally Posted by DaFace:
I guess I get why people like this kind of thing, but it seems pretty meaningless to try and guess which diagnosis will end up being correct when we could just wait and see what the team says in a day or two.

I find these channels to be more helpful when it comes to understanding the recovery process.
Exactly. There's not a chance in hell of possibly diagnosing correctly what the injury is based on slow-mo screen grabs from the game. That'd be like me trying to see an oncologist because I looked on WebMD to find out why my hang nail hurts.

We'll all know more once the imaging is done.
[Reply]
Cheater5 02:49 PM Today
I’m not suggesting this doctor is wrong or that Rice escaped a serious injury to his ligaments and / or leg bones.

But when I watched the slow motion injury to Jordan Love a few weeks ago, I would have bet my next paycheck his knee was shredded.

Expect the worst and hope for the best, my friends.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 02:51 PM Today
Originally Posted by Cheater5:
I’m not suggesting this doctor is wrong or that Rice escaped a serious injury to his ligaments and / or leg bones.

But when I watched the slow motion injury to Jordan Love a few weeks ago, I would have bet my next paycheck his knee was shredded.

Expect the worst and hope for the best, my friends.
Why wouldn't you? Any doctor that bloviates like that on social media has usually failed spectacularly in their chosen field and has to do that for revenue instead.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 02:54 PM Today
Hell, the most common one I see got fired from the fucking CHARGERS for sucking so bad and has a history of medical malpractice.
[Reply]
WilliamTheIrish 03:00 PM Today
The staff did the Lachman test and the posterior and anterior shelf tests on the sideline. Presume the worst.
[Reply]
KCJake 03:10 PM Today
Mahomes throws a pick and then blows out our 2nd best players knee on the same play......sob the luck
[Reply]
Titty Meat 03:14 PM Today
Originally Posted by WilliamTheIrish:
The staff did the Lachman test and the posterior and anterior shelf tests on the sideline. Presume the worst.
I don't think he was hurt that bad just looked like he wasn't having fun IMO
[Reply]
WilliamTheIrish 03:29 PM Today
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
I don't think he was hurt that bad just looked like he wasn't having fun IMO
:-)
[Reply]
Up