ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 45 of 45
« First < 354142434445
Nzoner's Game Room>Kareem Hunt [signed to the practice squad]
wazu 01:43 PM 09-16-2024

With RB Isiah Pacheco expected to be sideliend 6-8 weeks, the Chiefs are bringing their former RB Kareem Hunt back to Kansas City for a Tuesday visit, per league sources. Hunt could help fill the Chiefs’ running back void. pic.twitter.com/nDzNGlrcuH

— Adam Schefter (@AdamSchefter) September 16, 2024

[Reply]
IowaHawkeyeChief 11:06 AM Today
Originally Posted by RedRaider56:
same. I have Perine on my fantasy team as i had drafted him for my bench, just in case Pacheco to interested.
I'm interested in trading him out for Hunt.
I did in my league. Same scenario. Hunt can be a TD Machine.
[Reply]
ThyKingdomCome15 11:45 AM Today
For those saying Kareem lost a step I'd like to remind you you he ran in the 4.6's at the combine. Dude was never Jamal Charles to begin with. As long as he still has excellent vision, contact balance, ball security, and overall instinct that will be plenty.

I'd like to see him start Sunday night. You know they're going to discuss it Pregame. Just start him.

At the same time he's probably not in shape and needs to learn the Playbook.
[Reply]
Megatron96 11:50 AM Today
Originally Posted by loochy:
I recall McCoy doing really well and getting huge gains on screen passes and short outs
Originally Posted by Mecca:
McCoy was fine other than fumbling and then something happened where he never played...he also had unflattering things to say after leaving, something happened there.

Shady's gamelogs from his 2019 season. Through the first two months, Shady was the Chiefs' best RB, and it wasn't close at all.
https://www.espn.com/nfl/player/game.../nfl/year/2019

He'd definitely lost a step in terms of top speed, but his vision and his agility were still there, and he made chicken salad out of chickenshit blocking more often than not, while Damien consistently averaged less than 2 yards per carry, until late in the season. For those that don't remember, check out the DET game; Shady got through holes that didn't really exist multiple times in that game.
[Reply]
Boxer_Chief 12:04 PM Today
Originally Posted by Dante84:
Also worth noting:

There were a lot of stacked boxes in those runs. Defenders not even pretending to roll back, just straight towards the line.
[Reply]
Bowser 12:08 PM Today
Originally Posted by Boxer_Chief:
There were a lot of stacked boxes in those runs. Defenders not even pretending to roll back, just straight towards the line.
Hopefully defenses do that when Hunt is lined up next to Mahomes in shotgun...
[Reply]
dirk digler 12:09 PM Today

Andy Reid told reporters that Chiefs RB Kareem Hunt will not be elevated from the practice squad for Sunday night’s game vs. the Falcons.

— Adam Schefter (@AdamSchefter) September 20, 2024

[Reply]
Wallcrawler 12:10 PM Today
Originally Posted by Jewish Rabbi:
My point is we would have won that with Kareem too. Everyone hates Ford, but wants to welcome back Kareem. Not sure what the difference is.
I highly doubt we get blanked in the first half of the AFCCG if Hunt was playing in that game. It would have never come down to Dee Ford.

On the other side of the coin, Bob Sutton probably doesn't get fired, we dint revamp the defense, and don't have 3 titles.

Suttons defense would not have compensated for the clown show offense we paraded out last season.
[Reply]
TinyEvel 12:11 PM Today
Originally Posted by dirk digler:
This had to be what you expected. C'mon homers.
[Reply]
LagunaSWana 12:12 PM Today
Originally Posted by dirk digler:
I think we all need to trust Andy on this.
[Reply]
TinyEvel 12:14 PM Today
I trust Reid to scheme around no Pacheco.

We are perhaps the best team in the league to rely on our QB.

I expect Reid/Nagy to scheme a lot of jet sweeps with WRs, short passes to the flat, use Perine or Steele for short yardage and they will either have room for it since the D is expecting pass, or if the D plays the run Mahomes' targets will feast.

I hope they switch it up throughout the game.
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 12:30 PM Today
It'll be nice to see him either debut vs. Harbaugh's Chargers or maybe even the MNF game against New Orleans.

My God Arrowhead is going to explode if he makes plays that night.
[Reply]
ThyKingdomCome15 12:38 PM Today
Hunt isn't playing Sunday Night. Depth chart will be Steele, Perine, Ingram.

Sorry but this is weird to me.

https://www.nbcsports.com/nfl/profoo...s-this-weekend
[Reply]
Page 45 of 45
« First < 354142434445
Up