ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 202 of 202
« First < 102152192198199200201202
Nzoner's Game Room>****** The Official Chiefs vs Falcons GameDay Thread ******
Tribal Warfare 11:00 PM Yesterday
Chiefs vs. Falcons 2024 Prediction, Odds, Picks - Sep 22

Spread: Chiefs (-3)
Moneyline: Chiefs (-160); Falcons (+135)
Over/under: 46.5

:-)FFF; border:0; border-radius:3px; box-shadow:0 0 1px 0 rgba(0,0,0,0.5),0 1px 10px 0 rgba(0,0,0,0.15); margin: 1px; max-width:540px; min-width:326px; padding:0; width:99.375%; width:-webkit-calc(100% - 2px); width:calc(100% - 2px);">
:-)FFFFFF; line-height:0; padding:0 0; text-align:center; text-decoration:none; width:100%;" target="_blank">
:-)3897f0; font-family:Arial,sans-serif; font-size:14px; font-style:normal; font-weight:550; line-height:18px;">View this post on Instagram

:-)c9c8cd; font-family:Arial,sans-serif; font-size:14px; line-height:17px; margin-bottom:0; margin-top:8px; overflow:hidden; padding:8px 0 7px; text-align:center; text-overflow:ellipsis; white-space:nowrap;">:-)c9c8cd; font-family:Arial,sans-serif; font-size:14px; font-style:normal; font-weight:normal; line-height:17px; text-decoration:none;" target="_blank">A post shared by BBQ Chiefs (@realbbqchiefs)

Spoiler!

[Reply]
mr. tegu 10:05 PM Today
The quality issue is almost exclusively due to QBs who are simply not good enough or not ready to play. Every week so far has at least ten teams trotting out QBs who would struggle to beat out Palko.

Williams
Richardson
Young (look at the difference just seeing a competent QB play)
Daniels
Nix
Levis
Thompson (backup so more excusable)
Brissett
Watson
Jones
[Reply]
Chief Roundup 10:06 PM Today
Originally Posted by Lzen:
How many passing yards did they give up tonight? I think I'd be more concerned about the safeties and lbers. But at least Bolton is looking to be getting much better.
How many penalty yards?
[Reply]
BWillie 10:07 PM Today
Originally Posted by dirk digler:
See.

Even he agrees he's playing bad.

You should flood Mahomes socials telling him how big of an idiot he is for saying he hasn't played well.

Mahomes is a winner. Winners don't stay happy if they played like shit and win. They continue to grind and get it right. Not be results oriented.

I fucking love this from Mahomes.

A dumbass QB saves face and says Im just playing the game to try to win
[Reply]
staylor26 10:08 PM Today
Originally Posted by BWillie:
See.

You should flood Mahomes socials telling him how big of an idiot he is for saying he hasn't played well.

Mahomes is a winner. Winners don't stay happy if they played like shit and win. They continue to grind and get it right. Not be results oriented.

You questioned whether Mahomes is or ever even was an elite QB you DUMB MOTHERFUCKER.
[Reply]
dirk digler 10:08 PM Today
I think the issue with Mahomes is that he was super excited to have Hollywood here and along with Worthy he was wanting to get back to throwing the ball down the field like 2018-19.

But that blew up with Hollywood's injury and now it is a slog again like last year and he is probably getting frustrated.

He didn't look very happy in his post-game interview and I know he mentioned a couple of times in the off season it wasn't fun last season.
[Reply]
MVChiefFan 10:09 PM Today
Originally Posted by staylor26:
Maybe his dumbest post ever. And I think he knew it too, hence why he posted it on the other games thread instead of the GDT.
It was so stupid that I made a parody post about Butker when he missed the extra point. It was downvoted three times by people thinking I’m just as stupid as BWillie. :-)
[Reply]
jd1020 10:09 PM Today
See.

A dumbass QB saves face and says Im just playing the game to try to win
I wonder if he agrees he's been carried his entire career, though. Which is what you were hinting at.
[Reply]
Chieftain 10:09 PM Today
It's not an exaggeration to say that Spags may be more important to our success than Andy. How often have we seen a Spags defense play undisciplined ball? More often than not, the undisciplined play has come from the offense. Shitting the bed consistently in short yardage situations and in the red zone for the past 5 seasons, now? It's been the defense that saved our behind, each and every time at crucial moments of a game.

Andy is a great offensive mind but as a coach, his success would not be possible without the contribution of elite defensive minds like Jim Johnson and Steve Spagnuolo. Belicheat's teams were notoriously disciplined and that was key to their longterm success. Bill had his teams ready to play and he wouldn't tolerate the shit we see from Andy season after season.
[Reply]
smithandrew051 10:10 PM Today
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19:
Houston would kill to have won today in Minny 22-17.

Yet we get the job done while our QB is playing his worst ball.

The league is fucked.
I’d be concerned if it felt like these close wins were us playing well.

Like, at our best, we can only beat team X by 5 if they aren’t playing well. That won’t translate to postseason success.

But the Chiefs playing bad and winning against 3 teams that project to at least be decent? Yeah, I’m not worried.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 10:11 PM Today
Originally Posted by dirk digler:
Not surprised he’s self aware enough to know his focus isn’t there. He’s at the stage of his career where he sort of coasts for most regular season games, he’s been doing it for a while now. You usually see that from veteran superstars in other sports but almost never in the NFL due to how competitive regular season football actually is. He’s so good he’s actually able to get away with it here and still win football games.
[Reply]
BWillie 10:12 PM Today
Originally Posted by staylor26:
You questioned whether Mahomes is or ever even was an elite QB you DUMB MOTHERFUCKER.
Do you know what a hypothetical question is?
[Reply]
smithandrew051 10:13 PM Today
Originally Posted by Chieftain:
It's not an exaggeration to say that Spags may be more important to our success than Andy. How often have we seen a Spags defense play undisciplined ball? More often than not, the undisciplined play has come from the offense. Shitting the bed consistently in short yardage situations and in the red zone for the past 5 seasons, now? It's been the defense that saved our behind, each and every time at crucial moments of a game.

Andy is a great offensive mind but as a coach, his success would not be possible without the contribution of elite defensive minds like Jim Johnson and Steve Spagnuolo. Belicheat's teams were notoriously disciplined and that was key to their longterm success. Bill had his teams ready to play and he wouldn't tolerate the shit we see from Andy season after season.
Reid, Mahomes, and probably Veach will all get statues on the Arrowhead lawn someday.

Kelce and Jones both deserve some sort of special honor beyond the Ring.

But man, the Chiefs need to find something special for Spags too. Name the lockerroom after him or something. He deserves to be remember by Chiefs fans forever beyond just the Ring.
[Reply]
DRM08 10:13 PM Today
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19:
Houston would kill to have won today in Minny 22-17.

Yet we get the job done while our QB is playing his worst ball.

The league is fucked.
Thing is, the Chief games are always close seemingly no matter what. Even when Mahomes is having an awesome game, it seems the defense struggles in those situations. Perfect example against Houston in 2022. Mahomes completed like 90% of his passes in that game and had the longest streak of his career for hitting completions in a row (something like 20 in a row). Yet that game went to overtime because the KC defense wasn't playing well against a bad Houston offense.
[Reply]
staylor26 10:15 PM Today
Do you know what a hypothetical question is?
:-)

That's what you're going with?
[Reply]
RunKC 10:19 PM Today
Chase Daniel blamed Steele for Mahomes INT tonight. Said he missed a block and it sped up Mahomes
[Reply]
Page 202 of 202
« First < 102152192198199200201202
Up