ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 153 of 153
« First < 53103143149150151152153
Nzoner's Game Room>Who should we trade for if Rice is out?
Titty Meat 03:10 PM 09-29-2024
Discuss...
[Reply]
Chris Meck 05:46 PM Today
Originally Posted by staylor26:
That's my thought as well. They 100% have to add somebody. If they were just going to settle for somebody like that, they would've been very agressive to get him.

It also probably means that they're looking for a particular type, not just anybody.
An empty uniform that runs 4.4 is still an empty uniform.

The 'deep threat' that can't catch isn't anything that moves the needle, in my opinion. We have Worthy and Hardman to run those routes, and Worthy can actually catch and track the ball.

Slayton, maybe. Diontae, sure.
[Reply]
Chris Meck 05:48 PM Today
Originally Posted by Megatron96:
I get it. And I also want the same thing. But here’s the thing: we have a dozen years to capture all those rings. We may have just this one shot to get the threepeat. I’m okay with sacrificing the next two-three seasons out of the next 12 to secure the ultimate “in-your-face Belichick-Brady!!!!” trophy of all-time. Ymmv.
MMDV.

But I understand your stance.

I think they're looking to do SOMETHING, I just doubt it's a blockbuster type deal.
[Reply]
Basileus777 05:50 PM Today
Skyy Moore got 33 snaps despite them playing extra TEs as much as possible, that's 33 plays where the Chiefs essentially had 4 eligible receivers. You cannot say they do not need a productive body.
[Reply]
Megatron96 05:53 PM Today
Originally Posted by Chris Meck:
MMDV.

But I understand your stance.

I think they're looking to do SOMETHING, I just doubt it's a blockbuster type deal.

Yeah, like I said awhile back, I don’t think Veach is going to make it happen. Im just vaguely hoping I’m proved wrong.
[Reply]
Page 153 of 153
« First < 53103143149150151152153
Up