ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Nzoner's Game Room>Let's have a "who should I start?" thread.
Direckshun 09:17 AM Today
Please delete if we already have one.

I've asked in two different threads but no answer. I don't think we have one. [But again, if we do, delete this thread.]

So here's the deal. I can only start three receivers this week, and I have four who I think could put up numbers.

The options:

WR Garrett Wilson, Jets @ Patriots
WR DJ Moore, Bears @ Commanders
WR Brian Thomas, Jr., Jaguars vs. Packers
WR George Pickens, Steelers vs. Giants

I have all four scored out similarly. Currently, I have Wilson benched.

Who would you bench of the four?
[Reply]
ptlyon 09:27 AM Today
JFC if that's all you got, fold the team
[Reply]
notorious 10:09 AM Today
https://www.fantasypros.com/nfl/start/
[Reply]
wazu 10:12 AM Today
It's close, but my leaning is same as you - bench Wilson. The Jets offense is kinda weird and unknown now with them trying to force in Davante. DJ Moore gets the Commanders which is a great matchup. BTJ feels pretty much unbenchable right now, in my league he's the WR8 and as a rookie he probably keeps improving. And Pickens looks like he may be in peak form with Russ at QB now.
[Reply]
kcgreene 10:12 AM Today
BTJr has been crazy consistent and good for a rookie.
I'm a DJ Moore truther, so I'd start him almost always.
I'd lean Garrett Wilson as my 3rd guy, simply because I don't have confidence Russell Wilson will keep being good... But I think Pickens obviously has higher ceiling.
[Reply]
Megatron96 11:20 AM Today
Sit Wilson. He's not been playing well consistently all season. And after his last game, AR may not target him as much going forward. That pick he was a part of was just awful, Skyy level bad. And Aaron has a habit of freezing out receivers that he doesn't trust.
[Reply]
threebag 11:22 AM Today
Everyone else usually starts with your mom
[Reply]
Up