ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Nzoner's Game Room>***Official 2024-2025 NBA Thread***
KC_Connection 01:25 PM Today
Season starts tonight with Knicks and Celtics followed by Lakers and TWolves.

Will history be made early in the 2nd game?
[Reply]
dirk digler 05:58 PM Today
I have seen enough the Knicks aren’t beating the Celtics in a 7 game series. You can’t trust The 76ers so who else can? Honestly haven’t paid much attention during the offseason
[Reply]
dirk digler 05:59 PM Today
Originally Posted by KC_Connection:
Good luck convincing the owners to give up 20 games of revenue.
I know but this shit is way too early lol.
[Reply]
POND_OF_RED 07:09 PM Today

Hoping for a much healthier season. Excited to see what Ja and Edey can do with some nice pick and rolls this season. Just hoping Edey doesn’t get shredded defensively!
[Reply]
smithandrew051 07:42 PM Today
End of the Celtics game was hilarious.

Tie the 3 point record with like 10 minutes to go. Clank every attempt after that.
[Reply]
MAG 08:54 PM Today
National Blowout Association is so back baby.
[Reply]
RealSNR 08:54 PM Today
Knew it was going to take time for the Wolves to play with this new lineup, but Christ, just because you traded KAT doesn't mean you stand around holding your dicks when trying to get a rebound
[Reply]
RealSNR 08:56 PM Today
Also I thought DiVincenzo was some 3 point ace? Lord he's had two airball shots already
[Reply]
KC_Connection 09:02 PM Today
History.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 09:02 PM Today
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
Knew it was going to take time for the Wolves to play with this new lineup, but Christ, just because you traded KAT doesn't mean you stand around holding your dicks when trying to get a rebound
Ugh I really do not like Randles game. I just don’t get it. Divincenzo I get despite this dud. But I’ve always hated his effort and it always bothers me when players rely on holding the ball to score instead of being able to score in rhythm
[Reply]
KC_Connection 09:08 PM Today
Originally Posted by MAG:
National Blowout Association is so back baby.
All the Lakers need to do to ensure a close game is play Bronny about 5 more minutes.
[Reply]
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Up