ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Nzoner's Game Room>Turning Point Chiefs videos
Hammock Parties 09:37 PM 09-13-2024
Enjoy! Usually they are on every week.

[Reply]
KCBlitz 09:58 PM 09-13-2024
Yes! Is Turning Point back? Thanks for posting!
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 10:05 PM 09-13-2024
Originally Posted by KCBlitz:
Yes! Is Turning Point back? Thanks for posting!
Sho nuff
[Reply]
Chief3188 06:42 AM 09-14-2024
Thanks man. I love turning point. I was disappointed with they stopped being on youtube a couple of years ago. I managed to get all the Chiefs turning point postseason vids from last year but would you happen to have any from the 2022 postseason run? I never did find those.
[Reply]
TinyEvel 08:41 AM 09-14-2024
Turning point is great. This particular one is a little bit humorously anticlimactic due to the turning point being the toe out of the end zone at the last second of the game.

Not so much a turning point as an ending point?
[Reply]
Bl00dyBizkitz 09:10 AM 09-14-2024
Originally Posted by TinyEvel:
Turning point is great. This particular one is a little bit humorously anticlimactic due to the turning point being the toe out of the end zone at the last second of the game.

Not so much a turning point as an ending point?
Yeah. Maybe the long Likely TD would've fit had the Ravens won? Just nothing notable in the game for there to be a turning point.
[Reply]
Rausch 09:12 AM 09-14-2024
Originally Posted by Bl00dyBizkitz:
Yeah. Maybe the long Likely TD would've fit had the Ravens won? Just nothing notable in the game for there to be a turning point.
I believe it would have been the first time in the game the Ravens would have had a lead.

They don't have a lead vs. KC very often...
[Reply]
lcarus 10:07 AM 09-14-2024
The real turning point is when KC drafted a QB who can throw laser passes anywhere on the field and the Ravens drafted a RB who can sometimes hit the broad side of a barn but usually cannot.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 10:17 AM 09-14-2024
Why don't they post their vids on youtube? I dont like Venmo.

/end old man screaming at the clouds
[Reply]
KCJake 10:46 AM 09-14-2024
On the last play, Lamar panicked and started dancing around the pocket for no reason. The pressure wasn't even there yet. That should have been an easy throw and catch. He made it way harder than it had to be.
[Reply]
Jewish Rabbi 11:15 AM 09-14-2024
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
Why don't they post their vids on youtube? I dont like Venmo.

/end old man screaming at the clouds
Venmo lol
[Reply]
Up