ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 70 of 70
« First < 20606667686970
Nzoner's Game Room>Kareem Hunt signs with the Chiefs [2024 edition]
wazu 01:43 PM 09-16-2024

With RB Isiah Pacheco expected to be sideliend 6-8 weeks, the Chiefs are bringing their former RB Kareem Hunt back to Kansas City for a Tuesday visit, per league sources. Hunt could help fill the Chiefs’ running back void. pic.twitter.com/nDzNGlrcuH

— Adam Schefter (@AdamSchefter) September 16, 2024

[Reply]
Chiefs4TheWin 05:34 AM Today
Originally Posted by BossChief:
I don’t care what his YPC is. He’s highly effective when he has the ball and has been extremely dependable.
Yep. Even if the play blows up and he's hit 3 yards behind the LOS he still makes it back to the LOS.

I think he has maybe, and I'm pretty sure I'm not kidding, THREE plays for negative yards, and he tripped or slipped on all 3? This is from bad memory though.
[Reply]
CupidStunt 05:43 AM Today
Originally Posted by BossChief:
I don’t care what his YPC is. He’s highly effective when he has the ball and has been extremely dependable.
Very low standards. Don't get me wrong, I like Hunt and how he always falls forward for an extra yard when it's blocked up. And he hasn't coughed it up like our scrub UDFA FB-RB did (again, low bar).

But we'd benefit massively from a RB capable of getting 10, 15, 20 yards when the play is excellently blocked and Hunt is only getting 7 or 8 on those plays.
[Reply]
notorious 06:09 AM Today
Originally Posted by dlphg9:
Can't wait to get Pacheco back, so that Hunt can do all the short yardage stuff and Pacheco gets everything else. Hunt is perfect at getting the 3rd and 1 and goal line stuff, but he's had 2.8, 3.5, and 3.8 ypc the last 3 games. Take out his first game and he's at 3.4 ypc and that's not good enough when we're running it 20+ times a game. He and Pacheco will be the perfect 1-2 punch. So excited for it.
Yet it has been good enough. The last 3 games we have on cruise control because of his running.
[Reply]
Direckshun 06:17 AM Today
Hunt is slowing down, guys.

They need to rotate Crocky J back in some. Hunt's yards per carry and his broken tackles have declined each week.

I'm not hating on him -- he's doing exactly what we need him to do, and he's doing it well. But he was on the couch, this is not what he was built to do.
[Reply]
fadeaway 06:17 AM Today
YPC feels irrelevant for Hunt. If his average is 3 yards, thats perfect, in 4 downs he gets you a first and in 3rd and short or goal line, he gets you over the line.

I say YPC feels irrelevant because it seems as though he always gets between 2 & 6 yards. Theres no 8 yard, -2 yards, 5 yards, 15 yards, - 1, -1, 0. He is consistent reliable and you know exactly what you are going to get.

Plus his body must be pretty bashed up towards the end of games, hes a RB2 playing as a RB1 and getting used a lot. He is going to be perfect when Pacheco comes back. Pacheco for the explosiveness, Hunt for the reliable yards when Pacheco needs a breather, Perine for 3rd downs
[Reply]
Page 70 of 70
« First < 20606667686970
Up