ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Nzoner's Game Room>**** October 10th, Yankees at Royals ALDS Game 4 GDT ****
wazu 09:32 AM Today
Time to shake off last night! The Royals have been relentless throughout this season, beating expectations time and again. Tonight the boys in blue are going to take Game 4 and send this series back to New York. Fans at the K be LOUD! These opportunities don't happen every year, or even every decade. Enjoy it!

Go Royals!

[Reply]
smithandrew051 11:27 AM Today
Win this shit tonight, and we’re in great shape.

I’ll trust Ragans over coke head Rodon in Game 5 any day.
[Reply]
Humbug 11:42 AM Today
RAPE
[Reply]
threebag 11:44 AM Today
LMFG!!!
[Reply]
hawkchief 11:46 AM Today
Yank the Fuckees!
[Reply]
GeorgeZimZam 12:34 PM Today

According to @UmpScorecards all three games have had favorability towards the Yankees. The playoffs are supposed to have good umpires pic.twitter.com/zN1WID9xED

— Cody Tapp (@codybtapp) October 10, 2024

Not going to fault the umps when our own bats are the most obvious of culprits. But c'mon...bad calls should even out a little bit more than what we've seen through three games.
[Reply]
kstater 12:49 PM Today
We're fucking going to new york Saturday.

Sent from my SM-S916U1 using Tapatalk
[Reply]
St. Patty's Fire 12:50 PM Today
Originally Posted by Trevo_410:
i'll be there on a date :-)
wish i couldve done that last night i had to miss the game for mine
[Reply]
New World Order 12:51 PM Today
C’mon big bats!!!
[Reply]
Straight, No Chaser 12:59 PM Today
Witt Needs to Hit!
[Reply]
wazu 01:04 PM Today
Originally Posted by Straight, No Chaser:
Witt Needs to Hit!
This is main thing I want other than a win. It's been a long season and Bobby has absolutely carried this team to get where we are. Finish strong!
[Reply]
KC_Connection 01:05 PM Today
Originally Posted by GeorgeZimZam:

Not going to fault the umps when our own bats are the most obvious of culprits. But c'mon...bad calls should even out a little bit more than what we've seen through three games.

[Reply]
Vladimir_Kyrilytch 01:15 PM Today
Lead article on fangraphs is entitled "The Yankees show the Royals that it's better to be good than lucky in game 3". Absolute BS, as we know how 'unlucky' the Royals have been with the umping, as seen by our own eyeballs and confirmed in the data ZimZam posted.

I'd go farther and say the Royals bad umpire luck isn't luck at all though. I'd just call it rigged.

So fuck the Yankees and fuck Fangraphs too!
[Reply]
EPodolak 01:18 PM Today
Sucks for NY they now have to watch the yanks dq'd in the Bronx.
[Reply]
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Up