ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 43 of 43
« First < 333940414243
Nzoner's Game Room>Andy Reid called me, and he asked CP to fix the offense.
Direckshun 07:39 AM 09-23-2024
I think we can all agree the offense has not been up to par this season.

At this point, there's only so much we can do about it. Our best WR got injured and is missing the season, our best RB is out until December, our LT situation is messy and our stud TE is looking his age.

So, is this who we are now? Is 30 points a game a distant memory?

What can be done?

(Andy Reid is lurking in this thread, so make sure you're on your best behavior.)
[Reply]
O.city 10:37 AM Today
I'd just prefer the Ravens and Bengals to accumulate as many losses as they can.
[Reply]
Chargem 10:39 AM Today
I definitely want the Bills to lose, need to start building some breathing room for the 1 seed
[Reply]
smithandrew051 10:49 AM Today
Originally Posted by Chargem:
I definitely want the Bills to lose, need to start building some breathing room for the 1 seed
Correct. We have a couple game cushion on Baltimore with the tie breaker.

With Lamar running so much and Henry being old, they’ll wear down anyway.

We want them to beat Buffalo.
[Reply]
RunKC 10:53 AM Today
This was one of Patrick’s worst games as a pro IMO. You can point to SB55 or the Raiders X-mas game but those teams had major personnel issues in those games while this one didn’t.

Mahomes just missed a ton of throws and his mechanics were just god awful. Not worried about it, but it’s the truth.

If anything I’m really encouraged by Xavier Worthy watching the All-22 bc man that guy was getting open A LOT
[Reply]
Gary Cooper 11:00 AM Today
Originally Posted by RunKC:
This was one of Patrick’s worst games as a pro IMO. You can point to SB55 or the Raiders X-mas game but those teams had major personnel issues in those games while this one didn’t.

Mahomes just missed a ton of throws and his mechanics were just god awful. Not worried about it, but it’s the truth.

If anything I’m really encouraged by Xavier Worthy watching the All-22 bc man that guy was getting open A LOT
Because his arm strength is more physically gifted than guys like Manning or Brady, that's one disadvantage he has. Mahomes will frequently have poor mechanics and still get away with it, but not always as we saw in the prior game. Whereas those less talented but elite QBs rarely have bad mechanics.
[Reply]
Page 43 of 43
« First < 333940414243
Up