OH YEAH!

All the dragons roar as one.
The #HOTD trailer has arrived. pic.twitter.com/ug7ESvpg8U

— House of the Dragon (@HouseofDragon) July 20, 2022

[Reply]
ToxSocks 09:35 AM Today
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
Spoiler!
Yeah that's been bothering me since the first time it happened. It happening a 2nd time (and you knew it was coming too) in the same manner was kind of annoying.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 10:02 AM Today
Originally Posted by ToxSocks:
Yeah that's been bothering me since the first time it happened. It happening a 2nd time (and you knew it was coming too) in the same manner was kind of annoying.
Spoiler!

[Reply]
Dunerdr 10:05 AM Today
Originally Posted by duncan_idaho:
What an episode.

Spoiler!
Spoiler!

[Reply]
DJ's left nut 10:09 AM Today
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
Spoiler!
Spoiler!

[Reply]
Bowser 10:20 AM Today
Originally Posted by Bowser:
Spoiler!
I feel like I'm going to be quoting this the rest of the season.

Viserys may not have been considered a "strong" king for a Targaryen, but man, he certainly kept the peace in the realm under his watch as well as keeping all the fucking crazy in his family and extended family bottled up.

And also, never make fun of Aemond in a brothel in front of his one and only whilst drunk in front of your friends, for it leads to bad things. Clearly.

I've not read the book, so I don't know if it happens, but I am very much looking forward to a Daemon vs Aemond showdown at some point (it's going to happen; there's no way it isn't going to happen. Right??).
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 10:29 AM Today
Originally Posted by Bowser:
I feel like I'm going to be quoting this the rest of the season.

Viserys may not have been considered a "strong" king for a Targaryen, but man, he certainly kept the peace in the realm under his watch as well as keeping all the fucking crazy in his family and extended family bottled up.

And also, never make fun of Aemond in a brothel in front of his one and only whilst drunk in front of your friends, for it leads to bad things. Clearly.

I've not read the book, so I don't know if it happens, but I am very much looking forward to a Daemon vs Aemond showdown at some point (it's going to happen; there's no way it isn't going to happen. Right??).
Spoiler!

[Reply]
ThaVirus 11:07 AM Today
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
Spoiler!
Spoiler!

It’s all good, though. Show is still awesome; I’d just change some things here and there.
[Reply]
staylor26 11:16 AM Today
Spoiler!

[Reply]
Hammock Parties 11:27 AM Today
Spoiler!

[Reply]
Shoes 12:17 PM Today
Best episode ever for House of Dragons? Got the blood pumping like the best episodes of Game of Thrones did.
[Reply]
Page 45 of 45
« First < 354142434445
Up