Page 54 of 54
« First < 4445051525354
Nzoner's Game Room>NFL Week Six Games Thread
Easy 6 11:00 AM Today
Who ya got?

Looking forward to this Ravens vs Commanders game
[Reply]
philfree 09:14 PM Today
I hate the donks but I picked them to win and of course they suck and lost. Fuckin'donks! Cost me a perfect week with the Buffs and Jets left to go.
[Reply]
rfaulk34 09:16 PM Today
"All good. All good".
[Reply]
Megatron96 09:16 PM Today
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501:
Wouldn’t call them a bad team. When healthy their offense can be passable enough if they can finish drives. They’ll get nabers back. Tracy looks really impressive and needs to be their lead back.

It’s boring ass football. But they can probably get 7 or 8 wins which is average. Think we just have ptsd from all those years we played this boring brand of football

Okay. They have a bad QB. They probably have some other holes I'm not really aware of, but the biggest issue is that they have a $160 million QB that probably shouldn't be a starting QB in the NFL. If they had a passable QB they might actually get into the playoffs.

And I practically grew up watching Marty ball, so I don't mind a team that runs the snot out of the ball and plays solid defense. Hell, I love watching a really great defensive battle. But this game wasn't that, by a long shot.

And incompetence at key positions like QB just makes for terrible football for fans.
[Reply]
DRM08 09:23 PM Today
Based on how bad the Jets & Giants have been in their home stadium the last 15 years, I am thinking they should just start over with a new stadium once again.
[Reply]
Page 54 of 54
« First < 4445051525354
Up