ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 11 of 11
« First < 7891011
Nzoner's Game Room>7/29/24 Daily Training Camp Thread.
Buehler445 04:18 AM 07-29-2024
Let’s go.
[Reply]
Buehler445 07:04 AM 07-30-2024
Originally Posted by ThyKingdomCome15:
There is definately a way. For one thing this group is deeper and faster.

Hill
Watkins
D-Rob
?
?

Worthy
Brown
Rice
Hardman
Watson

That's a ton of speed and Watson is the fifth best player. (Watson is on the same level as D-Rob as the fifth option.)

-At a minimum this is the fastest group and Sammy was used as a decoy for much of his time here. Even he said that.

-Kelce is still Kelce.
Kelce is a much different player. I'd argue he's a better player the last 2 years, but he doesn't have the top end speed or explosiveness he had then.

Like all great players, he's adapted his game to fit the opportunities he gets, but he's not the same dude.
[Reply]
Bob Dole 07:49 AM 07-30-2024
Originally Posted by Buehler445:
Kelce is a much different player. I'd argue he's a better player the last 2 years, but he doesn't have the top end speed or explosiveness he had then.
You realize he clocked his top speed in like the past 5 seasons in the playoffs?
[Reply]
Bob Dole 07:51 AM 07-30-2024
Where's the video of the Mahomes-Toney-Mahomes-Toney-Worthy completion?

Nevermind.

https://youtu.be/LQsXVwTuoLY?si=PP2y8MfUeqsoU1Kr
[Reply]
Buehler445 08:40 AM 07-30-2024
Originally Posted by Bob Dole:
You realize he clocked his top speed in like the past 5 seasons in the playoffs?
I do. But his value is no longer on being the fastest tight end. It's being the smartest craftiest one. He's no longer running long routes down the field because he can outrun linebackers. He sits in zones or uses leverage and footwork to beat man coverage. The fact that he still has 20 yards of explosiveness doesn't mean he's the same dude.
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 08:55 AM 07-30-2024
Originally Posted by Coogs:
It's only been a few practices, but it appears the LT competition has been figured out. It also feels like Reid and Mahomes are comfortable with the decision.
I want to see how Kinglsey holds up in the preseason games.

Plan B if he struggles is signing Donovan Smith... not relying on Wanya Morris IMO.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 10:51 AM 07-30-2024
Originally Posted by Buehler445:
He hit 20mph, his fastest ever timed, in the SB last year when he put us in an easy FG range for the tie and a chance to win.
[Reply]
Page 11 of 11
« First < 7891011
Up