« First < 111718192021
Nzoner's Game Room>Traitors, Losers and Cowards from the day of battle, 2024
Hammock Parties 11:24 AM 09-23-2024
Shameful. The lot of you.

Spoiler!

[Reply]
staylor26 02:56 PM Today
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
The weirdest part is that this was a game against a good NFC team.

We know we’re not likely to win every game. Armed with that knowledge, could you pick a “better” loss on our schedule? Either the 49ers or the Buccaneers. They’d have very little overall effect on the standings.

I was so fucking zen yesterday because I knew that game didn’t matter all that much.

These weirdos should save their sweat for the Bills and Texans games.
They are in the GDT every week like it's the SB and we still haven't won one.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 02:58 PM Today
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
The weirdest part is that this was a game against a good NFC team.

We know we’re not likely to win every game. Armed with that knowledge, could you pick a “better” loss on our schedule? Either the 49ers or the Buccaneers. They’d have very little overall effect on the standings.

I was so ****ing zen yesterday because I knew that game didn’t matter all that much.

These weirdos should save their sweat for the Bills and Texans games.
Or, you know, the playoffs. The only games that really matter for this franchise at this point in time.

It would be nice to get the bye to improve our odds, but they've already proven they don't need that to succeed in January.
[Reply]
493rd 03:28 PM Today
Originally Posted by 493rd View Post
Taylor gonna get flagged soon

Clay’s FG comment was the epitome of cowardice. My statement about Taylor was grounded in fact.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 03:30 PM Today
He wasn't flagged.

You assume he would be.

BECAUSE YOU ARE COWARD
[Reply]
Lzen 03:57 PM Today
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:

Quote:
Originally Posted by emaw1979 View Post
This loss is on Reid and Veach. It's almost like they want the Chiefs to get their ass kicked it is such a bad.

This fuckstick posted this early in the game. SMDH

And to top it off, he deleted that post. Oh, but Clay saved it.
[Reply]
Rain Man 04:14 PM Today
I think some people don't understand what's happening. The Chiefs world in the Mahomes era is not a place for agnostics or atheists or doubters. This is a world of singleminded devout faith. We are the Crusaders smiting our enemies and seizing control of every holy place on earth. We don't question why. We just raise our staffs and our standards and charge forth with mindless zealotry.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 04:17 PM Today
Originally Posted by Rain Man:
I think some people don't understand what's happening. The Chiefs world in the Mahomes era is not a place for agnostics or atheists or doubters. This is a world of singleminded devout faith. We are the Crusaders smiting our enemies and seizing control of every holy place on earth. We don't question why. We just raise our staffs and our standards and charge forth with mindless zealotry.

[Reply]
Hammock Parties 04:18 PM Today
Originally Posted by Lzen:
This fuckstick posted this early in the game. SMDH

And to top it off, he deleted that post. Oh, but Clay saved it.
False. I found it this morning. Only after I SHAMED him did this traitor try to hide the evidence.

[Reply]
493rd 04:19 PM Today
He wasn't flagged.

You assume he would be.

BECAUSE YOU ARE COWARD
Suggesting the offense just kick a FG because you have zero confidence in their ability to move the ball is a pussy, coward move. Own up to your bitchness and move on!
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 04:20 PM Today
Originally Posted by 493rd:
Suggesting the offense just kick a FG because you have zero confidence in their ability to move the ball is a pussy, coward move. Own up to your bitchness and move on!
I did my penance. Unlike some of you, I accept punishment for my sins.

[Reply]
jjchieffan 04:22 PM Today
I think that you're stretching it a bit on some of those posts. Saying that it's going to be another close game, or I miss being exciting, or that I prefer a win, but if a loss helps the team focus and encourages Veach to bring in receiver help, it's a net positive, aren't really in the same realm as Pat Cassel and we should trade Pat for a WR.
[Reply]
493rd 04:23 PM Today
I did my penance. Unlike some of you, I accept punishment for my sins.

I refuse to repent for making a statement that’s grounded in historical reality. Taylor is a ticking time bomb and we’ve seen time and again how he can fuck up a drive with a costly penalty.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 04:29 PM Today
Originally Posted by jjchieffan:
I think that you're stretching it a bit on some of those posts. Saying that it's going to be another close game, or that I prefer a win, but if a loss helps the team focus and encourages Veach to bring in receiver help, it's a net positive, aren't really in the same realm as Pat Cassel and we should trade Pat for a WR.
You were all but ready to hand the 49ers the win in hopes that it would improve the team down the road.

The Chiefs told you to shove that line of thinking up your ARSE.

NEXT!

[Reply]
Pablo 04:52 PM Today
emaw1979 should kill himself

For being a gay stater first and foremost, but his posts in the GDT are strikes two and three.
[Reply]
notorious 05:20 PM Today
Originally Posted by wazu:
Pat Cassel

:-)
****ing Peeg dropped that gem in there. :-)
[Reply]
Page 21 of 21
« First < 111718192021
Up