Page 5200 of 5200
« First < 4200470051005150519051965197519851995200
Nzoner's Game Room>Broncos news megathread
ROYC75 04:26 PM 08-12-2014
Discussion: All things Broncos.
[Reply]
RealSNR 10:56 AM Today
Originally Posted by manchambo:
I think if you looked back my posting does not have a particularly strong correlation between wins and losses. For example, I posted here after the Seattle game.

Still further, IDGAF what any moderately sized twat thinks about my posting motivations.
You prefer being a bigger vagina?

Weird choice, but okay, I guess.
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 12:01 PM Today
Originally Posted by jjchieffan:
The offense wasn't good last year. We can agree on that. But the defense was top 5 in the league. And almost all drafted players. If not for that defense bring as good as it was, the Chiefs probably wouldn't have made it to the Superbowl either of the last 2 years. Jones absolutely wrecked the Bengals in that AFCCG, and it was Sneeds forced fumble on the goal line and the interception in the end zone against the Ravens that won that game.
KC’s had arguably the best defense in the league the past two years, and it’s the youngest defense in the league. Then you have late round gems like Pacheco, Sneed, Trey Smith, Jaylen Watson, etc.

Anybody who claims the Chiefs don’t draft well is a fool; plain and simple.
[Reply]
brdempsey69 12:25 PM Today
Originally Posted by RaidersOftheCellar:
KC’s had arguably the best defense in the league the past two years, and it’s the youngest defense in the league. Then you have late round gems like Pacheco, Sneed, Trey Smith, Jaylen Watson, etc.

Anybody who claims the Chiefs don’t draft well is a fool; plain and simple.
And that 'fool' would be that BroncoBuff clown who responded to me with his false spin when I stated that the Chiefs are where they are at now because they drafted well & the Donks are where they are at now because they have not drafted well -- a scenario that's been ongoing since at least 2013 and multiple seasons before Mahomes was drafted in 2017.
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 12:38 PM Today
Originally Posted by brdempsey69:
Elway wasn't any better back in his day, in his first 7 games & it's a safe bet that Bo Nix won't be given any 10-year grace period like Elway was.
You have made some quality comments in recent weeks, but this is by far the worst.
[Reply]
brdempsey69 12:40 PM Today
Originally Posted by Mile High Mania:
You have made some quality comments in recent weeks, but this is by far the worst.
Truth hurts, doesn't it!!
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 12:58 PM Today
Originally Posted by brdempsey69:
Truth hurts, doesn't it!!
If it were true… it’s laughable.
[Reply]
Page 5200 of 5200
« First < 4200470051005150519051965197519851995200
Up