ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 76 of 76
« First < 26667273747576
Nzoner's Game Room>Who should we trade for if Rice is out?
Titty Meat 03:10 PM 09-29-2024
Discuss...
[Reply]
Rainbarrel 09:26 AM Today
The threepeat comes naturally or it doesn't. Spoiled is not the way to go down
[Reply]
New World Order 09:41 AM Today
Originally Posted by UChieffyBugger:
Veach doesn't trade good picks for rentals. If he trades it will be for someone on a cheap contract with multiple years or rookie deal imo.
Melvin Ingram was a rental
[Reply]
TwistedChief 09:41 AM Today
Originally Posted by OnTheWarpath15:
If they don't do something this week, I'm not sure it makes a lot of sense to do anything.

Use the bye week to your advantage in getting someone up to speed. Maybe you start getting a small return on your investment by Week 8-9 and full speed by the playoffs.

Otherwise, unless you're dealing for someone that already knows the system, there's a chance you're just throwing away a pick.
But it's not like it's their choice alone. You need another side willing to move a player. And why wouldn't those teams just wait in hopes that something turns into a bidding war?

If you really want a player now - weeks before the deadline - you'll very likely have to pay more than you would at the deadline itself.
[Reply]
UChieffyBugger 09:47 AM Today
Originally Posted by New World Order:
Melvin Ingram was a rental
I said for good picks. Ingram was for a 6th round pick.
[Reply]
OnTheWarpath15 10:25 AM Today
Originally Posted by TwistedChief:
But it's not like it's their choice alone. You need another side willing to move a player. And why wouldn't those teams just wait in hopes that something turns into a bidding war?

If you really want a player now - weeks before the deadline - you'll very likely have to pay more than you would at the deadline itself.
I agree completely, and I think it's worth the slight overpay to get the new guy in during a bye week.
[Reply]
Page 76 of 76
« First < 26667273747576
Up