ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 5 of 5
< 12345
Nzoner's Game Room>The Raiders are already an epic dumpster fire
RunKC 10:22 AM 09-10-2024
Don’t care that there’s a Raiders suck thread bc this is too funny to lump in there.

They were a complete embarrassment that nobody really talked about bc they played in the late game. Pierce is a disaster with these fake ass tough guys :-)

this is the coach who says he has the recipe to beat Patrick Mahomes pic.twitter.com/sqnSVcuYNu

— Warren Sharp (@SharpFootball) September 10, 2024

Jack Jones has all pro potential and continues to be a nutcase. Hope he gets help one day pic.twitter.com/6vqCmQOAWu

— Gonzo💣 (@CaniacBombs) September 8, 2024

I'm surprised people are surprised. Let's call Christian Wilkins what he is, and what he has been since he entered the league -- a dirty ass, cheap-shot player. pic.twitter.com/UAxCeW4Jmk

— Ryan DePaul (@RyanDePaul) September 9, 2024

[Reply]
backinblack 11:54 PM 09-15-2024
Next few games are Panthers, Browns, Donkeys. If the Raiders can take care of business with those teams I’ll be feeling pretty good. First game that really concerns me is the Steelers, their offense isn’t hot but their defense is a problem that will keep them in the game if not outright win it.

although watch the Panthers win, it’s the Raider Way
[Reply]
RealSNR 06:08 AM Yesterday
Originally Posted by Eureka:
Yeah, maybe in years past but when has this coach lost a game he should've won?

Look at the first post on this thread and then look at this week. This team plays for their coach and that has been a saying about him since he has been the coach.

Rushing yards was 151 vs 27....I wonder how many teams have won with that kind of discrepancy?
"This coach" still hasn't proven he's not another Mike Singletary.
[Reply]
Rainbarrel 08:39 AM Yesterday
Purple labia reporting ref interference responsible for loss
[Reply]
Page 5 of 5
< 12345
Up