ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 4 of 4
< 1234
Nzoner's Game Room>Fox 4 / Kuntz: Skyy Moore pissed off Brett Veach
Dante84 06:22 PM Yesterday

It sounds like #Chiefs GM Brett Veach is at the end of his rope with WR Skyy Moore… 👇

📹: @Fox4KC@FourGuysInABar @TalkPrimeTime @BowTieSports_18 @ChiefsInsider pic.twitter.com/7kfXSxNl9r

— Chiefs Blitz (@ChiefsBlitz) September 30, 2024

[Reply]
GeorgeZimZam 09:36 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by Raiderhater:
Brooke Pryor says hi.
Brooke Pryor is a CUNT. This guy is Kuntz.

Important distinction.
[Reply]
Raiderhater 09:37 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
They should just promote Remigio now. It's time to stop FUCKING AROUND!
How bad must Remigio suck that Moore is on the roster in his place?
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 09:38 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by GeorgeZimZam:
Brooke Pryor is a CUNT. This guy is Kuntz.

Important distinction.
Harry Kuntz
[Reply]
Rain Man 09:44 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by Bl00dyBizkitz:
Theres something so funny about Veach punching a table just like we do when Skyy Moore drops a routine pass. Makes him more likeable if anything.

Great story.
"Fan in upper deck injured by flying remote control thrown from Chiefs suite."
[Reply]
Rain Man 09:46 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by Mr_Tomahawk:
Transcript?
Sorry. Microsoft Word doesn't recognize the word 'de-promoted'.
[Reply]
Bob Dole 10:10 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by Coach:
Okay, if that was to be true that Veach was pissed at Skyy, then why is Skyy still on the roster?

If Veach was pissed, he would have gone ahead and released him today and bring up Fortson, Remigio, Ross, or Washington, who I might add are better than Skyy anyway.
I'm guessing he hasn't been cut because he'd worth table scraps in a trade.
[Reply]
booger 10:57 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
They should just promote Remigio now. It's time to stop FUCKING AROUND!
Or Washington but yeah I agree and would prefer Remigio. Elevating Fortson now that he’s back and on the taxi squad, just a game day activation, might be worth a look in the short term in regards to some of the quick throws to Rice. Fortson is no where close to comparable but he would give them a big body option. Really too bad Powell isn’t more explosive or just a bit more effective in some way because he has that Juju and Sammy Watkins size. But he is what he is and not even on a ps now that I know of. Big and strong WR just not enough other skills
[Reply]
JPH83 11:15 PM Yesterday
The most damning thing is he seems to have regressed. He was pretty meh as a rookie with the very occasional "flash" and he's now someone who I honestly don't think can catch, seems to be even less quick, and looks like he runs routes with the intention of sticking as close to the DB as possible. I thought he started as a guy who may have some value at the bottom of a WR depth chart. I don't think he should be on a roster now. Horrible, horrible pick and I cannot wait to get rid of him.
[Reply]
BlackHelicopters 12:38 AM Today
Skyy Less.
[Reply]
ThyKingdomCome15 01:56 AM Today
I literally asked my Dad why he's on the team when I saw that play. He misunderstood and said everybody's hurt. I reiterated and said "no, why is he ON THE TEAM!!" He's absolutely worthless.

I also must add I pose the same question to Justyn Ross if he can't step up with two or our top WR's out. It's his time to shine or good bye.

Toney was AIDS last year. Skyy is flesh eating herpes.
[Reply]
Page 4 of 4
< 1234
Up