« First < 313738394041
Nzoner's Game Room>MNF Bills at Jets
BlackHelicopters 06:04 PM Yesterday
First game after the Saleh firing.
[Reply]
Bwana 07:12 AM Today

[Reply]
Marcellus 07:13 AM Today
Fired the HC and the QB and kicker are the real issue.
[Reply]
Red Dawg 07:25 AM Today
The AR magic i over. He had a chance in every 4th quarter to win the games and he flat out didn't. They are cooked.
[Reply]
BlackOp 07:46 AM Today
Originally Posted by Red Dawg:
The AR magic i over. He had a chance in every 4th quarter to win the games and he flat out didn't. They are cooked.
Rodgers had warm weather SF at Lambeau Field for the divisional round in frigid weather (15 degrees)....in 2022.

He lost to Garoppolo 13-10...no TDs and GB didnt score but 3 points for the final three quarters.

He's never been clutch in big moments...only been to one Superbowl in his career.
[Reply]
louie aguiar 07:49 AM Today
lol

You cannot make this up: thru 6 games with Zach Wilson under center the @nyjets scored 113 points. The 6 games this season with Aaron Rodgers under center the Jets have scored….113 points pic.twitter.com/HV27TTJHPH

— trey wingo (@wingoz) October 15, 2024

[Reply]
Chiefspants 08:04 AM Today
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
only been to one Superbowl in his career.
And needed his defense to ice both the NFCCG and Super Bowl. Not taking away from his accomplishments (as Mahomes has leaned heavily on his defense the last two runs), but this has always been a narrative about AR’s career that he hasn’t been able to get away from.
[Reply]
BWillie 08:10 AM Today
Josh Allen #1 in QBR
Joe Burrow #2 in QBR
[Reply]
crayzkirk 08:27 AM Today
Between the Sunday Night CIN/NYG game, tonight's BUF/NYJ game and the baseball playoffs, it's been really snooze inducing.

I don't like to admit it however TB12 might be right, there's a lot of bad football being played right now.
[Reply]
Chiefspants 08:41 AM Today
Originally Posted by crayzkirk:
Between the Sunday Night CIN/NYG game, tonight's BUF/NYJ game and the baseball playoffs, it's been really snooze inducing.

I don't like to admit it however TB12 might be right, there's a lot of bad football being played right now.
I’m not sure about that. I think early season NFL play is pretty poor quality because the NFL got greedy and got rid of camp time and a preseason game. But overall, I think NFL defenses have found their version of baseball’s defensive shift and it’s just not very entertaining to watch compared to what the product was even five years ago.

It’s not worse than what it used to be, however. Turn on any mud-drenched 10-7 game in the 90’s where half of the drives were run-run-pass 3 and outs and you’ll remember there was about a decade of NFL play like this in the not so distant past.
[Reply]
WhawhaWhat 08:42 AM Today
Originally Posted by crayzkirk:

Watching Belichick shit on the Jets organization for the entire first half was pretty entertaining on the ManningCast.
[Reply]
Chiefspants 08:44 AM Today
Originally Posted by WhawhaWhat:
Watching Belichick shit on the Jets organization for the entire first half was pretty entertaining on the ManningCast.
Who was it on here that was calling their shot on Bill going to the Jets?
[Reply]
tredadda 09:00 AM Today
Originally Posted by Chiefspants:
And needed his defense to ice both the NFCCG and Super Bowl. Not taking away from his accomplishments (as Mahomes has leaned heavily on his defense the last two runs), but this has always been a narrative about AR’s career that he hasn’t been able to get away from.
Despite Mahomes having to lean on his defense the past year or two he still makes the plays he has to make when he has to make them. Rodgers is an older Dak. Puts up pretty stats year in and year out, but has very little in the way of championship hardware.
[Reply]
Page 41 of 41
« First < 313738394041
Up