ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Nzoner's Game Room>Bomb It: (888) 623-3646
GabyKeepsMeWarm 10:53 PM 09-15-2024
Feeling good. Great weekend trip in Pittsburgh, Chiefs win today…. Going out for some food before calling it a night. I’ve got this yahoo on Sirius, and he wants to: know about your you went to the games this weekend, I wanna know and hear from the people who went to the games…. I think his name is Tom Byrne?

I get on the air, thrilled to talk about what a wonderful weekend I’ve had, PNC Park is awesome, another great Bengals/Chiefs game, living the good life of a Royals/Chiefs fan…. I get cut off, and this queer has no questions, no interest, and says he’s living in Vegas where all the big time stuff happens, he’s not gonna let a KC guy try to tell everyone to move to KC…

Tom Byrne. This guy is big time because he lives in Vegas. Watch out!!!
[Reply]
RINGLEADER 10:57 PM 09-15-2024
Originally Posted by GabyKeepsMeWarm:
Feeling good. Great weekend trip in Pittsburgh, Chiefs win today…. Going out for some food before calling it a night. I’ve got this yahoo on Sirius, and he wants to: know about your you went to the games this weekend, I wanna know and hear from the people who went to the games…. I think his name is Tom Byrne?

I get on the air, thrilled to talk about what a wonderful weekend I’ve had, PNC Park is awesome, another great Bengals/Chiefs game, living the good life of a Royals/Chiefs fan…. I get cut off, and this queer has no questions, no interest, and says he’s living in Vegas where all the big time stuff happens, he’s not gonna let a KC guy try to tell everyone to move to KC…

Tom Byrne. This guy is big time because he lives in Vegas. Watch out!!!
I heard your call. I think it was JT the Brick but may have been Byrne. He’s a Raider guy. Don’t sweat it — you actually were talking more about how great Pittsburgh fans were so I didn’t get the hate.
[Reply]
ptlyon 10:59 PM 09-15-2024
If you didn't mention how gay Burrow looks, it was a large missed opportunity
[Reply]
Up