Page 7 of 7
« First < 34567
Nzoner's Game Room>Bryce Young benched
Mecca 11:47 AM 09-16-2024

Had to happen. https://t.co/BcfZOIoq09

— Daniel Harms🏈 (@InHarmsWay19) September 16, 2024

[Reply]
Msmith 07:43 PM 09-16-2024
Well, many good qbs got benched before they turned around, i.e. Brees. Hopefully, Young could turn around in the future.
[Reply]
scho63 08:15 PM 09-16-2024
Gotta like that the coach pulled the plug so soon. Plenty of evidence in 2 games that he sucks balls.

Worse is staying with a stinker of a QB and somehow thinking he is going to magically get better. (Calling Matt Cassel and Daniel Jones)
[Reply]
Otter 01:13 PM Yesterday
Sorry if repost but this is not going to help his confidence...

[Reply]
FloridaMan88 Yesterday, 10:18 PM
This message has been deleted by FloridaMan88. Reason: Fake Adam Schefter
Fishels 10:22 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by Bowser:
It's really not Bryce's fault he was drafted two rounds too early.
This. I feel bad for him. He’s absolutely nowhere near where he was placed and should be learning behind someone for a few years minimum. But I don’t think he will ever be much beyond a backup.
[Reply]
seamonster 07:02 AM Today
Originally Posted by scho63:
Gotta like that the coach pulled the plug so soon. Plenty of evidence in 2 games that he sucks balls.

Worse is staying with a stinker of a QB and somehow thinking he is going to magically get better. (Calling Matt Cassel and Daniel Jones)
Jones averaged 6 yards a carry on six caries and threw two touchdowns this past week. He'd be a top ten backup QB in the league. Bryce Young looks like an IT guy in pads and a helmet. He's like the QB Sky Moore. Can't transfer skills to the professional level.
[Reply]
PAChiefsGuy 07:04 AM Today
Originally Posted by Fishels:
This. I feel bad for him. He’s absolutely nowhere near where he was placed and should be learning behind someone for a few years minimum. But I don’t think he will ever be much beyond a backup.
I couldn't even see him as backup. Dude isn't an NFL QB period.

Originally Posted by scho63:

I do give the coach credit for that. Far too often coaches keep a guy playing because of where he was drafted despite it being obvious the guy is trash.
[Reply]
Page 7 of 7
« First < 34567
Up