ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 15 of 15
« First < 51112131415
Nzoner's Game Room>MVS Released
Shag 02:17 PM Yesterday

Source: The #Bills are releasing Marquez Valdes-Scantling, a move to create space for newly acquired Amari Cooper.

— Ian Rapoport (@RapSheet) October 15, 2024

You know he's coming back, guess we're running it back...
[Reply]
kccrow 08:12 PM Today
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
How long will it take Quez to understand a brand new, complicated offense?

Dudes on the Steelers PS for crying out loud, how good could he possibly be?
Played well when he got starts in Philly, having every bit as good of a season in '21 as MVS has ever had. He's also 4 years younger than MVS, so if he catches on well he could be a guy you bring back. He started games in '22 and in '23 for PHI but a hamstring kept him out of 7 games in '23. Also can play some STs.

He's not a savior but I'd rather see him at just 26 than a 30 year old MVS that will never be better.
[Reply]
kysirsoze 08:16 PM Today
Look, I was as ready as anybody to move on from MVS, but bringing him back now is a great vibes move. If Veach and Reid want him, I want him. The good, the bad, I'll take it all. Like Juju and Kareem balling out, it's almost too perfect. ESPECIALLY if he can add a layer of pain to us fucking the Bills again.
[Reply]
smithandrew051 08:19 PM Today
Originally Posted by kysirsoze:
Look, I was as ready as anybody to move on from MVS, but bringing him back now is a great vibes move. If Veach and Reid want him, I want him. The good, the bad, I'll take it all. Like Juju and Kareem balling out, it's almost too perfect. ESPECIALLY if he can add a layer of pain to us fucking the Bills again.
Mahomes will have a say as well I’m sure.

If our Holy Trinity want MVS, I’m good with it.
[Reply]
-King- 09:15 PM Today
Can people stop using Moore as a reason to sign MVS? The worst player possible shouldn't the baseline of an acquisition.
[Reply]
-King- 09:16 PM Today
Originally Posted by kysirsoze:
Kareem and Juju were very productive when they were with us previously though. This isn't the same situation.
[Reply]
DRM08 09:20 PM Today
Originally Posted by -King-:
Kareem and Juju were very productive when they were with us previously though. This isn't the same situation.
MVS very productive in 4 Playoff wins across 2022 and 2023. You arguably don’t win against Cincinnati, Buffalo, Baltimore, & San Fran without major contributions from MVS.
[Reply]
Page 15 of 15
« First < 51112131415
Up