cmh6476 11:21 PM Yesterday

One step at a time.#HEYHEYHEYHEY pic.twitter.com/pI4Gpbgg5M

— Kansas City Royals (@Royals) October 1, 2024

[Reply]
Dartgod 06:14 AM Today

[Reply]
dallaschiefsfan 06:17 AM Today
Originally Posted by kysirsoze:
Pretty sure Ragans starts game one of the ALDS of with Lugo going today. Unless their worried about the calf or something.
Perhaps. But that would be on short rest. His stopping at 80 pitches might make that more possible. I'm not a fan of short rest starts unless things are desperate. First game of the ALDS doesn't reach that level IMO.
[Reply]
kysirsoze 06:18 AM Today
Originally Posted by dallaschiefsfan:
Perhaps. But that would be on short rest. His stopping at 80 pitches might make that more possible. I'm not a fan of short rest starts unless things are desperate. First game of the ALDS doesn't reach that level IMO.
I think they'll do it because with the days off he could go again in that series if he had to if you start him Saturday.
[Reply]
cmh6476 06:31 AM Today
Yeah I think we are on a 3- man rotation from here on out with built in off days. Lugo, Ragans and Wacha are the starters with singer and lorenzen available from the bullpen.
[Reply]
kysirsoze 06:32 AM Today
Originally Posted by cmh6476:
Yeah I think we are on a 3- man rotation from here on out with built in off days. Lugo, Ragans and Wacha are the starters with singer and lorenzen available from the bullpen.
That's what I'm thinking. If those guys can be studs out of the pen, we are gonna be really tough to beat.
[Reply]
cmh6476 06:33 AM Today
You're almost getting an off day between every game of the alds.

https://www.mlb.com/postseason
[Reply]
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Up