ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 5100 of 5100
« First < 4100460050005050509050965097509850995100
Nzoner's Game Room>Broncos news megathread
ROYC75 04:26 PM 08-12-2014
Discussion: All things Broncos.
[Reply]
Pepe Silvia 03:52 PM Today
That Chiefs suck thread is great, the change in tones at the midway point is pure entertainment.
[Reply]
Pablo 03:59 PM Today
Originally Posted by wazu:
I know what he means, though. This is the week that had to extinguish any last trace of hope. They need a complete franchise reset.
You’d think so but dom is a true homer and definitely still believes in the brain trust
[Reply]
FlaChief58 04:03 PM Today
Originally Posted by Pablo:
They all are over there.

Dom was in ban mode. This poor guy just expressed his feelings and got the hammer

:-)

What a sandy, bloody hatchet wound :-)
[Reply]
lcarus 04:12 PM Today
Originally Posted by FlaChief58:
Perna is every donk fan this morning.

https://youtube.com/watch?v=j-Vc2gpB...Zx58Uk8ZQOqPOS
I love how Perna probably originally started that channel to celebrate and discuss his amazing Denver Broncos football team. And now....for the last decade it's turned into a clown show where he gets drunk and loses his mind as the Broncos find new and inventive ways to suck with no hope in sight.

Meanwhile the Chiefs are in a dynasty and going for a 3-peat, 4th Super Bowl ring, 5th Super Bowl appearance, and 7th straight conference championship game appearance.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 04:14 PM Today
Originally Posted by lcarus:
I love how Perna probably originally started that channel to celebrate and discuss his amazing Denver Broncos football team. And now....for the last decade it's turned into a clown show where he gets drunk and loses his mind as the Broncos find new and inventive ways to suck with no hope in sight.

Meanwhile the Chiefs are in a dynasty and going for a 3-peat, 4th Super Bowl ring, 5th Super Bowl appearance, and 7th straight conference championship game appearance.
And I've gotten weirdly Zen (or as close as I'll ever be) about the whole thing.

I was indifferent pretty much the entire game yesterday. I saw enough to know that the Chiefs are a much more talented and post-season capable team than the Bengals. And that they might just shit this game down their leg anyway.

But it didn't really matter. We'll make the post-season and probably fuck these dudes right up if/when needed.

It's...weird.

Regular season games are little more than a chance to scout potential post-season opponents for me at this point. If we win - neat. If not? Eh, we'll win next week. It'll be okay.
[Reply]
PHOG 04:21 PM Today
Originally Posted by lcarus:

Well, in actuality, they're going for their 5th Super Bowl ring, and their 7th Super Bowl appearance total. But I know what you mean.
[Reply]
lcarus 04:22 PM Today
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
And I've gotten weirdly Zen (or as close as I'll ever be) about the whole thing.

I was indifferent pretty much the entire game yesterday. I saw enough to know that the Chiefs are a much more talented and post-season capable team than the Bengals. And that they might just shit this game down their leg anyway.

But it didn't really matter. We'll make the post-season and probably fuck these dudes right up if/when needed.

It's...weird.

Regular season games are little more than a chance to scout potential post-season opponents for me at this point. If we win - neat. If not? Eh, we'll win next week. It'll be okay.
Yeah I feel the same way. When it looked like we might lose that game yesterday I told myself the same thing. This game doesn't ultimately matter. Sure it'd be great to win it but if we lose, we move on.

And like you said, it's a great way for the coaches to scout opponents and figure out the perfect plays for if and when we play them again in January. I know we have better 2 point conversion plays than the one we ran out there against the Bengals. It was a big 2 point conversion. But there will likely be bigger ones.
[Reply]
Page 5100 of 5100
« First < 4100460050005050509050965097509850995100
Up