ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 7 of 7
« First < 34567
Nzoner's Game Room>It's 4th & 1
MatriculatingHank 06:58 PM Yesterday
You can have any running back in NFL history. Who you going with?
[Reply]
KC Shox 05:54 PM Today
Jan Stenarud
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 06:35 PM Today
Originally Posted by MVChiefs:
1998 Terrell Davis
Is Denver’s cheating, Vaseline-slicked offensive line included?
[Reply]
dlphg9 06:51 PM Today
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
Jamaal Charles on 12 career carries of 4th and 1-3 (unfortunately I can't find a simple 4th and 1 split) -- he converted 9 of them for 1st downs.

For perspective, Adrian Peterson was 17 of 28. Charles clearly better.

Emmitt Smith was 19/27 over the games when the stats were kept (post 1994) so Charles beats him as well despite Emmitt running behind the best line of all time.

I don't think we consider Charles short-yardage ability because he was so often breaking long ones, but the guy was a force even in short yardage situations.
Jamaal Charles was absolutely my pick. I can't remember the stat, but he was insane at not being tackled behind the l.o.s..

I looked up his stats for 3rd/4th and 1 yard. He had 50 attempts in his career and converted it 38 times. In those situations he had 50 rushes for 271 yds and 4 TDs. He averaged 5.4 yds per carry lol.

He's a top 5 RB of all time in my eyes and injuries ruined a hall of fame career.
[Reply]
Easy 6 08:04 PM Today
Originally Posted by dlphg9:
Jamaal Charles was absolutely my pick. I can't remember the stat, but he was insane at not being tackled behind the l.o.s..

I looked up his stats for 3rd/4th and 1 yard. He had 50 attempts in his career and converted it 38 times. In those situations he had 50 rushes for 271 yds and 4 TDs. He averaged 5.4 yds per carry lol.

He's a top 5 RB of all time in my eyes and injuries ruined a hall of fame career.
If Gayle Sayers deserves to be in, so does JC... JC was a once in a lifetime meteor streaking past us before we could even fully appreciate him
[Reply]
Page 7 of 7
« First < 34567
Up